Seeding problems! Poor Loretta!

For everyone Fiz :rofl:

Thatā€™s within the week for me. We donā€™t like sleepy weed

4 Likes

i feel ur painā€¦ with the graves i have to wear speacial glasses so i dont see double vision styleā€¦sometimes when im high af i take the glasses off its weird word your bud your choice.
i also dont like the couch lock

3 Likes

Except for some amber on what looks like sugar leaves, to me it looks mostly cloudy/some clear. Maybe wait another week or so? Cut off another sampler?

1 Like

Weā€™re creeping slowly toward the dayā€¦ and perhaps I will trim a bit. She still seems to be swelling them, and sheā€™s really changing color a LOT.

This phase is going to drive me bonkers, I can tell.

2 Likes

Yep, welcome to the Bonkers Phase! LOL. Itā€™s true, this phase can be a psychological and emotional challenge. :dizzy_face: :grimacing: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I swear they should have a broken heart to click for these things that are SO HARD to love. :wink:

2 Likes

:broken_heart:

Snipped two budlets. Got the scope back outā€¦
usbcamera20220112130339
usbcamera20220112130318
usbcamera20220112130207
usbcamera20220112130143
usbcamera20220112130026

5 Likes

Nice looking trichomes

2 Likes

Thank you! Sheā€™s covered all over with them, looks like sheā€™s in an ice storm.

3 Likes

looking sweet

2 Likes

Iā€™m with @Underthestairs - youā€™re nearly at peak THC (almost all the mushroom heads on your mushroom cloud shaped trichomes are cloudy). If you want to let them go a bit longer and get some THC + CBD action, then you can wait 2-ish weeks for the amber to creep in. You may gain some more bud weight but you sacrifice a bit of potency. quite personally I would be planning out one more watering, then 48 hrs darkness (if possible), and ye olde chop.

If you want a happy middle ground, wait til next Friday and give her the axe.

3 Likes

Good morning! Yes, I was looking really closely and they do look cloudy. Sheā€™s likely to need water tomorrow or Sunday. 48 hours dark is no problem, sheā€™s in a tent.

This morning, I saw that the purple has moved well down the plant, nearly every bud has purple leaves under it, which literally happened since yesterday. Before it was just at the top few inches of the crown.

Iā€™m going to guess that this is her pulling back the chlorophyll, just as if she were a maple tree in the fall, but sheā€™s purple instead of orange.

Figuring out what changes to look for in the overall plant is useful for me too, this is why I keep so doggone many notes.

2 Likes

I like Graysinā€™s input.

Good for you taking so many notes, as one would expect from a good science teacher. :slight_smile: Youā€™ve noted her scent being stronger; have you also noted scent changes? Those arenā€™t in the category of knowing when to chop, but I enjoy the scent changes towards the end, even though sometimes itā€™s been a bit onion-y. Often, there have been coffee notes, sometimes strongly, like with my current plant overnight/this morning. :coffee:

Gladly, my current plantā€™s progress has really picked up over the past week or so; sheā€™ll be ready for harvest well before Valentineā€™s Day, lol! Unlike with Lucy, Iā€™m going for couchlock.

Did your friend harvest Dresadeen (sp?) yet?

1 Like

Her scent still has a skunky overtone at first sniff, but then itā€™s sweet. A flowery/fruity scent. Yes, this came up in the past couple of days.

The purple leaf thing spreading down the plant is apparently her showing sheā€™s getting mature, and is breaking down chlorophyll which is good in my book.

Darsadeen is still hanging in there making him wait it out as he wants couchlock too. He states his trichomes are currently all cloudy, heā€™s just waiting for her to turn.

Iā€™m hoping that Lucy will be smokeable by Valentineā€™s Day. I got Grove bags and I think they work very well for curing. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll get better as the cure is longer, but well, yanno. :wink:

I likely will smoke the wee budlet later today. I have carpet installers coming within the hour. Yet another group to get to peek into my grow room ā€“ theyā€™ve gotta open the door to change the transition strip.

I might as well just hang a weed leaf flag out in front of my house at this point.

2 Likes

Your friend is still waiting for amber ā€¦ oh! Tough! Made me think if my girl is going to pull a final ā€œwaitā€ punch, LOL. Her sugar leaves have lots of amber, but those donā€™t count.

I havenā€™t yet used Grove bags.

LOL, a weed leaf house flag!

1 Like

Yeah, Darsadeen is exactly 30 days ahead of Lucy so honestly it seems like the eternal grow. I just told him that Iā€™m going to finish first and heā€™s astonished.

1 Like

Wow! I got promoted. You like me, you really really like me! :sob: :sparkling_heart: :bouquet:

3 Likes

I absolutely may as well have a banner across my garage that says ā€œI grow weedā€ - any time I open the garage door the tent is in full view and the stink is in full swing. If the neighbors donā€™t already know, I can only imagine what kind of skunk problem they think we have. :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes