Seeding problems! Poor Loretta!

1/30/22 Well, Lucy is done. Harvested, hung, dried, trimmed and in the bag.

2.19 oz trimmed and dried. Plus enough sugar leaves and little larfy bits to make some hopefully decent butter!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who hung with me throughout this grow. The company was very much appreciated as was the advice and the laughs along the way.

Now on to the next grow - already seeded in the big tent!

5 Likes

1/30/22 Well, Lucy is done. Harvested, hung, dried, trimmed and in the bag.

:dancer: :dancing_women: :man_dancing:

:tada: :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face:

Awesome! Lucy exceeded you expectations!

What a great feeling! Congrats again!

I’ve enjoyed watching Lucy grow and hanging out in your thread!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s been great to “meet” you here, and I’m glad you’re already on my new grow thread!

2 Likes

Yes, me too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Fiz​:wave: my name is Brian, I’ve recently started checking out your journal. I watched the last days of Lucy :heart: I like your sense of humor :+1: & would love to follow your next grow. I’m a beginner, 3 months :laughing:. If you don’t mind me tagging along? Please tag me for your next grow​:blush: :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart:.

3 Likes

Why, I believe I already did! Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets
Welcome and enjoy!

1 Like

Oh, and I’m a beginner too! Lucy was my first grow. Well, except for Loretta of the title, who did not survive. Lucy was her sister and broke ground 11/9/21.

2 Likes

:eyes: good luck & I’m sure we’ll all enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope so too!

1 Like

Nice harvest

1 Like

Thank you very much - and I woke up this morning to a new seedling! What a way to start the day.

2 Likes

Aye congratulations on the new baby

1 Like

Thank you! I’m just as excited this time as I was for Lucy.

Haha I bet every child always special since it’s a different strain lol

1 Like

Little “C” is also a LSD Autoflower. I figured I’d finish all those seeds. I have a pack of something else Auto - Blueberry Glue or something like that. One of those may go in the little tent, because why not?

1 Like

Do it will be watching 2 c what happens

2 Likes

Maybe today is the day I order that coco brick… That would be an interesting experiment.

2 Likes

Definitely more time in your hands than me. I wanna try it eventually in 1 of my runs but I need more time at home 2 be able 2

1 Like

Yeah, I’m retired and pretty much a hermit. Hubby still needs lots of care, so I rarely go anywhere.

Suits me fine, I saw thousands of people in my career, I’m ready for peace and quiet.

The plant(s) give me something else to fuss over.

3 Likes

I hear that. The plants my therapy and I tell them everything lol

3 Likes