Seeding Accident

I have a 2 week old plant that had an “accident”. I tried some of the methods on here (tape, bread tie) with no luck. The top came off, is this just done, or is it young enough that it will come back? It is OG Kush Autoflower. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Just my uneducated opinion, I think it’s over. @kellydans what do you think.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome…Luckily I have a few more planted but was hoping to try and save this one, good learning experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was growing fine, but had an accident. Moving the lights etc and knocking into it, cut the top off :frowning: I didnt know if it would grow back or not.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. I think your seedling is an ex seedling now :pleading_face:. Bit young and a bit tender to be trying any sort of training. I would let them grow at least a second set of leaves before I would consider any form of LST :sunglasses:

2 Likes

drop another seed.

2 Likes

I got more going, Luckily! Just did know if this one was doa or since it was this young will it grow back. My first time growing so I didnt know what to expect after the accident.

2 Likes

4 Likes

They call this a bump of knowledge. We’ve all done similar :man_facepalming::scream:

5 Likes

It sucks. It will suck again. Live and learn…

3 Likes

Yep, onwards and upwards. I fell over the top of one of my best ever monster crop clones. It actually twisted in its pot and ripped all its roots. It was like a death in the family :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::ghost::ghost::ghost:

2 Likes

No worries, pop another. I messed up 2 flowering plants recently by mixing up the light timers when I moved into a new grow space. I switched up the veg timer for the flower timer, ruined perfectly good blue haze…so it’s all good

3 Likes

Change the title of this topic to tales of woe.

I have animals. 5 dogs, 3 cats and a hamster. Someone dug up 5 plants, destroying 2 and stunting 2. My wife cried…

4 Likes

Literally laughing at the Star Trek meme

3 Likes

3 Likes

Me too! Def my fave!

“It’s a stiff, bereft of life, it is a passed plant” and the plumage has nothing to do with it…

2 Likes

giphy-1

5 Likes

Always a sad day.

4 Likes

Just an update… Since Im a new grower I wanted to see how this accident played out. I planted the top part next to the chopped off bottom from pic and it took. IDK what will become of it but its fun to follow. Def a lot smaller then my others but we are cheering for it. What ever happens it is def making our grow interesting!

3 Likes