Seedbank issues

It’s all good I figured you didn’t but thanks for understanding :wink:

1 Like

I knew about the link law, but not about the names of other banks, just to clarify we cannot name another bank even without a link, just so i dont make the same mistake :+1:

1 Like

Technically not supposed to but things slip you can abbreviate that’s what I usually do as you can see I didn’t take the link completely away but I left when I left

Oh forsure, thank you. I understand completely. I fell in love with this forum. I dont want to mess that up is there any other things that are not allowed?

1 Like

Sharing your personal information we are all really laid-back or at least try to be but now you guys are all good I was just throwing that out there different people handle things differently

1 Like

Thank you @Hogmaster I just earned my Member badge today, I’m like oh nah I’m not trying to lose it. Hahaa

2 Likes

Well congratulations welcome to the forum we have some awesome members and great staff someone is always willing to help Rather it be staff or our great members

3 Likes

Highly appreciated! I’m really thankful I found this forum its helping me a lot!

1 Like

Yes you can use a credit card i do it all the time go to seedfinder.eu and look up seed bank you will see who delivers to the U.S. and you will see ilgm and 3 other have over 500 positive reviews i buy from 4 different seed banks and pay with my credit card and im in the middle of the U.S. it shows seed banks and what their trust level is and what payments they take i have spent over 2k on seeds and alot went to a seed bank in Spain and there’s a good one in Britain and ilgm and I’m very pleased with everything i got.

1 Like

I tried even getting them from here and I had to do some cryptocurrency stuff or bank transfer stuff. I had to call my bank and all types of goofy stuff… The only place where it’s just one stop and that’s all is cc. It’s all good right now, I took care of it! Thankyou All for your input and I appreciate it, I will remember to not ask for links or specific names :slight_smile: Thanks again everybody

Another Seed bank has them and also have a lot of payment options. I know they take ■■■■■■■■■■■. be it credit or debit, Checks and money orders. They are also starting to ship from inside the US now too

1 Like

Be careful when pushing another seedbank, the moderators may not like it :+1:

2 Likes

I thought it was ok as long as you didn’t post a link to it? It has been a while since I have been on the free side. Thanks

They are tightening that up also.

1 Like

Thanks. I will be more careful in the future. I guess I better go read the rules for this side again :smile:

Hi, new here as well. I tried to comment in my success of using the Z. El. Payment method on ILGM and it told me it wasn’t allowed, but Bitcoin is? I found it odd, do I thought I’d ask about it. So, what’s with it?

I have no clue we have nothing to do with the seed side of the bank we are mainly growing support use this link for seed support The Best Marijuana Seed Bank - Support >> ILGM

takes Mc not v that’s what I use

It won’t let me type the debit card name

Ok, my bad. Thanks.