Seed Upsidedown?

This seed just “sprouted” this morning and it looks kind of strange. I’m kind of wondering if it’s growing upside down? Any input? Thanks!

2 Likes

I am soo new too. I had a seed pop upside down and the people here told me to prop it up with a toothpick and put soil around the base and it lived woo hoo. I am notorious for killing my seedlings so they saved my bacon

3 Likes

Does it look upside down though? I can’t tell what’s going on.

It looks like the seed was on top of your medium, popped open and now the tap root is trying to go into the medium…

2 Likes

Weird I definitely buried it. What should I do? Try to replant it?

Its just the shell of the seed give it another day and if it foesnt straight up very carefully try and pull the seed shell up out of the ground dont rush it and be very careful. Then after a while if the shell hasnt fallen off very carefully again try and get the seed shell off once its off its home free. This is what i did on my current grow

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Looks like it jumped out of the soil. I’ve had one do this too. Just replant it.

3 Likes

Keep an eye on it. Don’t disturb it as they are so fragile and easily broken at this point. As it grows you could prop it up and lift the soil level a little :sunglasses:

1 Like