Seed To Weed, The Easy Way

5 Likes

Took an early cut of pineapple chunk

6 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Took down my hydro plants pineapple chunk and super skunk. Still waiting is cherry bomb and sour diesel. Will be moving some soil clones from other area into there to make room for a third rdwc. My diy rdwc w/chiller was a total success, making it through the entire grow with no rot and ended with white roots. This was my first hydro grow without root issues. Looking forward to running all 3 at once

2 Likes

Awesome bro awesome. 2 down 2 to go. Id love to try rdwc but the setup is outta my range rn. Love these results im seeing. Cant wait for weights n smoke reports. Also. Cherry bomb… is she in big bomb lineage? I got the berry bomb auto n will definitely be tryin the photo next season

Cherry bomb is in soil and has some good size buds still fattening. The hydro system I made for around 100$, not bad for a virtually idiot-proof rdwc with chiller. It fits a 3x3ft space. This last hydro grow began with seed breaking ground thru harvesting in only 90 days

I was tryna see if we had the same breeder while being respectful of ILGM. Just asking what strains made it. No worries :v:t5: N one day ill take the leap

Sorry was too lazy to just look it up. Indeed same place

Just got back from buying the connections from res to chiller bucket, came to $21. Air pump $15. Water pump $20. 1/2 inch flexible tubing $5. Tidycat litter bucket $3. 27 gallon reservoir $20. Netpots $5. Airstones and tubing $7. Just switch out a gallon frozen bottle daily in litter bucket To check ph/tds, add nutes, you use the litter bucket. This allows me to keep the res top in place while it grows thru the nets.

Cherry bomb is on Leafly

I know. I found it. Thanks tho :+1:t5:

Took a branch off the cherry bomb today

@Hogmaster

4 Likes

Nice buddy let me know how it is

2 Likes

Cherry bomb exploded this morning, leaving me only a sour diesel from this grow I have 6 soil clones in bud, all went from cuttings straight to 12/12. Little bitty guys. In my other area I have 2 rdwc One res has 3 pineapple chunk clones whose root systems are about to explode.

3 Likes

My my my… thats some stickiness! That bomb has defo exploded

1 Like

I was doing a search of the forum for Bangi Haze and saw your post. I am nearing the end of my first grow. Seeds planted 1 August, and plants are getting close to harvest. Though’t I’d share my Bangi Haze pics with you, so you know what you can expect and to prepare a grow space with lots of height amigo… Oh, and the plants are spaced apart because I do that at sleepy time for them, so they can have good air circulation… Took this pic before I remembered to squeeze them back together.

7 Likes

Thats smart. I worry about my nighttime humidity. Could just space the girls out DUH

5 Likes

Those look amazing!

2 Likes

Was this the same breeders as the berry bomb? Wow that looks sooo inline (but 40x better) with what i grew. Nice stable genetics

@PurpNGold74 The Bangi Haze were from Ace Seeds, and when I looked up Berry Bomb they appear to be a strain by Bomb Seeds. GENETICS: 70 % sativa / 30 % indica. F8 stabilized congolese/nepalese hybrid.
FLOWERING: 9-10 weeks. End of September / Early October. Ace Seeds has a very good selection of exotic sounding seeds, looking forward to trying more of them. I’m getting anxious though, they’ve been in Flower for over 12 weeks finally, finally, finallllly starting to show some amber in the trichomes… its been a long grow for them, hoping to harvest them this month and make some space in the flowering room for about 8 hash passions and UK cheese that have been ready to flower for a long time… Will have to keep that in mind with the Sativa strains for my future grows

1 Like