Seed To Weed, The Easy Way

Now it’s spider mites in one of my grow areas. Looks like I will lose more than I thought. Only 1 of the five looks like it has a chance. I had planted 5 strains, plus a variety of clones. Sprayed every plant I have with Spinosad. Only the strong survive. get rid of the weaklings and now I have room to rearrange it and fit in another hydro rdwc. I was wondering what to do with this next crop of clones…

Get them bastards!

Dosed plants with 2 rounds of spinosad and 1 round of neem oil yesterday. Lost total of five, kinda like this, temp 102 for 2 days, overwatered them, now bugs I tracked in to my I’ll plants. I still have 6 clones in the area still. Lol, so I moved them to right side and am adding another rdwc w/chiller on left side. That will give me one in each area And I have 3 additional pineapple chunk clones that will go in it tomorrow.

New rdwc w/chiller is up and running with 3 pineapple chunk monster cropped clones

Nice!!!

Just took down one of my pineapple chunk in soil because it wasn’t doing well

Damn that sucks what’s going on with them?

Fighting spider mites. Plus it never got enough light cuz I packed plants too close

The hydro ones doing ok. Second area now with all clones except an Amazonia gal.

Your hydro will take off you have that dialed in.

Pineapple chunk bud at 85 days from seed

Looks like they’re gonna give you a little color too!