Seed To Weed, The Easy Way

So this method workd for you? Clones straight to soil. No water? Gels? Aloe maybe?

Worked for last 2 sets of clones I have going right now. They did have a tiny amount of algae on top.

Good enough for me! Maybe next pruning :joy::joy:

. Total of 8 in pots now, 2 are rockwool blocks

5 Likes

One of my Monster crop clones bit the dust, it was full of tiny buds that all got bud rot. When I pulled it up, there was no growth. The other five seem ok, but I did unscrew the top off the domes to let air in now. They have been under light 24/7

1 Like

5 Likes

Lost second new dome clones to bud rot. The only Thing I did differently was in the lights. They clearly did better with a butt load more in the lighting Than what I had in the grow box

1 Like

My27 gal rdwc is down to 3 plants. well actually 2 plants and 1 that has a single bud on it. Just buried the ak48, it was always the sickliest looking plant in this area and just could not keep up with her sisters. It finally kicked the bucket from lack of light. That leaves me 6 plants in this area. The pineapple chunk plant could easily fill the entire area. Of all the strains I have tried so far, these seeds are the only strain I have ever Reordered. Hopefully get some pollen before they mature much more.

2 Likes

I think I am the only person who can kill a plant from lack of light while running cob/led at 90watt/SF

2 Likes

What happened? @bryan

The pineapple chunk has taken over. Only the strong survive baby. I have one more seed of it left for next grow. It really needs to be by it self in this area

2 Likes

@Usmcjojo and it wants to be pregnant Lol

2 Likes

I just got a new Vape pen and made myself some juice from a 1/4 oz with alcohol extraction. Ended up with a tar-like wad Mixed in some olive oil and everclear and ended up with about 2 cc or half the chamber.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice!! That’s what happens when a stoner retires lol.

2 Likes

My girl is fluttering her “ trich-lashes “ at your male plant and is taking her prenatal vitamins @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

I’m snipping some pollen as we speak lol

4 Likes

having trouble with my soiul plants. 3 had gotten burned by high temps in grow room and have been limping along. Today it is obvious 3 are doomed, just a matter of when I pull the plug on them.

1 Like

Say it aint so… give em another day r 3. They are some incredible women

1 Like

One down already I think maybe I should just stick with hydro next time. I probably drowned em