Very new beginner. I have started my seeds in a cup of water and 3% hydrogen perioxide mix. 2 Gold Leaf Fem and 2 Sour Diesel Fem. they have been in the liquid for 24hours. One of each has cracked. I currently don’t have electricity due to building a new house. My question is: when I plant them in a few days should I plant directly outside or place in window sill? I know neither is ideal but I’m hoping they will still grow. I will be planting in Happy Frog soil and perlite mixture in solo cup. Then will finally transplant into 10 gallon fabric pots.
Welcome to the forum! Will the plants be grow outside or is is just to get them started?
Fill out the questionnaire below and it will help all of us guide you though your journey.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- Gold Leaf (fem) and Sour Diesel (fem) from ILGM
- Method: Organic soil
- Vessels: Fabric Pots,
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) I dont know
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable Also don’t know
- Temps; 80s - 90s during day and 60s - 70s at night
- Humidity ~ 50 % during day
If your intent is to grow outside I would put them out side from the start. You would not need to harden them up on the transition from indoor to outdoor then. Take my advise with a grain of salt I don’t grow outside.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum! I’m not really an outdoor grower, but it seems like you could go either way. I see a lot of experienced outdoor growers keep them in shady area most of the day gradually increasing the amount of time they get full sun.