Seed shopping is my new addiction!

What are your favorite strains to grow?

GSC for sure. I’ve recently added blue mystic to my favorites. Here’s a recent harvest. It’s a nice smoke.

3 Likes

White widow it’s hard to screw up. :grin:

1 Like

I am not sure yet due to being only week and half into growing Wedding Cake (6 plants) from ILGM and one rogue bagseed I found in the grinder, Grape Ape.

I had no idea you could buy seeds online until a friend told me. So last month in an excited buying frenzy, because who is not going to buy 10 and get 10 right? I ended up with 60 seeds. Yes, 60 seeds. What was I thinking? I got Wedding Cake (fem), GSC-Extreme auto, and Purple Haze fem. I also have in my growing seed bank some Jilly Bean, Banana Hammock, and Mandarin Cookies. All found in some bud we had bought recently. We gonna have enough weed to last us until we are 150 years old!

2 Likes

That is what is going in my new cabinet I just built.

3 Likes

Looks like an investment. I should talk to my fiancial advisor, I will also ask my wife if it’s tax deductible.

2 Likes

One of these is White Rhino and one is California Dream. These are in my other cabinet that I purchased from Dealzer. Not to bad mouth them or anything but I guess I am a little OCD and I have pretty much re-engineered the cabinet. I forgot to label these seeds when I germinated them so I guess I will have to wait to figure out which is which. I am a newb

1 Like

It happens I saw a veteran grower who said he was gonna label them but got drunk and forgot.

2 Likes

I had to put a spreadsheet together for all mine. Seed inv

2 Likes

And I still have more coming in.

Just make sure now that you have that many that they are stored correctly . Be a tragedy if they went bad. :cry:

1 Like

With that backlog you are going to need 20 cabinets or a VERY BIG ONE. I hope you don’t get the shopping network or QVC? Cabinet is impressive. Is that vertical lighting on the side? Kinda like a suntan booth.

1 Like

That’s one cool setup. What’s the height on that? Might get crowded. Too cool though :wink::+1:

1 Like

Have you started any cream caramel, or just have the seeds? I started one about 2 weeks ago, haven’t seen anyone else growing them.

1 Like

Siuper Silver Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Maui Wowie
Fire OG/OG Kush
Durban Poison
Girl Scout Cookies if you can find the right genetics. Different genetics different terpenes. Difficult to get that cookie smell with hint of mint/pepper

1 Like

I put them in these little bags for pills, in a container that we used to carry the PAX in that is sealed good, in the refrigerator. If there is any better way of storing them I appreciate the hints. Someone had told me to freeze them but I was a little leery of that. image

Sounds pretty good , adding silica or rice to absorb any moisture that gets in is the only thing I can think of.

Thank you. Great idea.

1 Like

My husband loves spread sheet! I drew the line at the house work chore spreadsheet but I will get him on this one. He will love it!

So. I just showed this to my husband and his exact words are “I will be right on that. I can build you one pretty quickly. Actually, now that I think about it, this would be a good time to teach you how to build one. They aren’t the big bad wolf you think they are.” Give me strength!

1 Like