Seed shipping container

Will seeds come in a box or envelope? Mail kinda gets tossed around at my house so I want to be able to identify

Mine came in white padded envelope. Very plain looking.

1 Like

Padded envelope.

1 Like

padded envelope with a glass vial inside

1 Like

Glass vial?! I’ve only gotten mini ziploc bags with my ILGM seeds. You must be top tier!

6 Likes

ive gotten seeds from growers choice and grey beard. they came in glass vials. i have an order coming from ilgm, i guess ill expect it to come in plastic ziploc baggies

Ziplocks in padded white envelope.

1 Like

I have seen white and brown small padded envelopes. Happy growing welcome

1 Like

Will the package arrive on Saturdays? I got the 3-4 day shipping. This would be day 5 not including thanksgiving day.

My experience is that international shipping is not a predictable as domestic.

my ilgm seed arrived after 11 days. padded envelope and ziploc bags

1 Like

Just got them. On day 5. Have a gallon of tap water sitting now. How long does the chlorine take to go out. Anxious to start!

1 Like

i just drop the seed in tap water, sometimes with a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide

I don’t think they are getting sent internationally anymore. I got mine in 5 days too with a CA return address. Curious are you in a state you can legally grow?

1 Like

Going mine in an Aerogarden so I pop the seed in a pod. Have to add like a gallon on water to my resavoir. So I read if you use tap to let the water sit out over night to remove the chlorine

I agree with six pack dad receive in about half the time now. Great company to do business with.

It makes me wonder if they are still shipping internationally to non-legal states or from within the states if you are in a legal state.

I think it was a smart business decision haven’t had to get card approval at bank now. Pay an few days done deal