Seed Selection Journal

1 2 and 4 have pushed out of the plugs and 3 is very close.

6 Likes

You are off to a great start there. I will drop 2 male seeds now :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t want to high jack some one else’s thread. So I will do this on my grow if any one is interested. I dropped 5 seeds that should all be male

4 Likes

You can post your results here too. I’d like to see how they end up. It would be a double blind trial lol

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I just didn’t want to start posting a lot on some one else’s thread. I will just keep the info here. I only up date about once a week normally. So I will not take up to much room :grin:

2 Likes

Took these in a hurry on my way out the door. I noticed they were stretching to the light so I put them under a 24w all blue led

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet… I’m confused, must’ve gotten mixed up but you planted 5 male seeds? I don’t have my own thread anymore since that horn head man attacked me on my thread so I abandoned it. I didn’t know you shouldn’t have your own thread unless you want to train people 24/7 I don’t have the expertise or the time for that so I’m not on site as much now… but I’d love to see your male seed grow & hope you keep tagging me. I’ll take pics of my girls later :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

@bonnie1 I will make sure to tag you each time I update. And feel free to post pictures over in my thread any time you like :grin: I only post once a week. So there would be a little more to see over there then :wink: @RandomlyRan, I am impressed. If mine stretched that much. They would be horizontal as some as I moved the cup. They are doing some growing though :+1:

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet… here are pics of AH and CP that I took tonight. The girls are doin mighty fine and I’m looking forward to trying CP… my haze always comes through…

5 Likes

It’s appropriate on here it’s more of a eclectic group of knowledge it’s not really a personal journal well that’s how I take it it seems like a topic to chime in on for alot of ppl to see results if…I guarantee ppl will b interested to see this. Be done… I dont bother looking if I get a male I’m gonna breed it but since I learned more and more to grow better I can’t seem to get a male but I also make sure I have perfect environmental conditions I dont chance that anymore got that factor out he way… now it’s on me to stress or make her happy

4 Likes

What? I thought that’s what this site was for. I’m sorry you had a bad experience. :pensive:

I appreciate the compliment. I’ve always had the same cycle when I germ. They always stretch like that for some reason. When I put them in dirt I leave just the cotyledon above the dirt. I will probably do that tomorrow.

2 Likes

Idk :thinking: beat me

1 Like

My camera sucks at focusing or I tremor too much. my pictures are all blurry lol They shot up so tomorrow I will move them to soil and post clearer pictures. I might have to get the tripod out and do time lapse.

2 Likes

How far above these should my light be? I don’t have any lit on it. It’s 24w all blue.

I have it at 18"-24" now. I’ve never used this light as anything other than supplemental light in veg. I just went off heat on hand method for now.

1 Like

That low wattage, you can probably drop them down quite a bit, within 6-8" or so.

3 Likes

@RandomlyRan… I have had several bad experiences here and I’m not on site much anymore… the horrible things that were said to me really turned me off. I don’t need that kind of stress or rage exerted toward me, it was awful…

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet… I was posting pics of the critical purple cause I thought you wanted to see the results… I’m really just growing autos, as many as I can, to accomplish that perpetual grow! Since I don’t have a thread anymore I probably won’t be around as much anymore. Happy growing & good luck!

1 Like

…I wonder y?? Seems like a nice lady ppl get on ppl who show there face around here for some reason…even if your grow is legal beagle I’d change your pic…and y not start s journal ignore ppm who u dont like this is the internet there are trolls everywhere… u cant let a computer screen stress u out… uve never met that person dont let anyone here ruin your day you control you happiness @bonnie1

6 Likes

Or may I suggest make a different account without your name in itnto start off a little more covert no one will. No who u are and u can start over

5 Likes

@fano_man… you are right! That experience really rattled me. I will start another journal, I’ve had several, just gonna take a break for awhile… I will get rid of the pic, didn’t realize that was a problem. When I started growing few years back a lot of people had their pics but I see it’s changed since, I just have to figure out how to do it. Thanks for the advice :+1::seedling:

3 Likes