Seed pops then don't grow

@WonkaMan

They certainly look good! :grinning: If the fresh air that you’re puling in from outside the tent is warm, then the inside of the tent will stay warm. But they look happy. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

@raustin u were right they doubled in size…if I could just water them right I’d b good…

1 Like

3 Likes

They look great, good job!

1 Like

@raustin I used a ph meter it said 6.4 but this is the color pf run off ph. I made water 6.5-6.6 and im on week 5 on chart but not full strength I didn’t want to shock them. But I think ph is too high

I don’t use the drops, but if the meter says 6.4 then go by that, those drops are very unreliable. As long as the plants look ok then I think you’re good.

They are drooping I over watered them again I think

Can you post a pic?

Yeah, it does look overwatered, but other than that she looks fine.

1 Like

@raustin If ph going in plant is 6.5-6.6 what should the run off be?

1. List item

Well, that all depends on what the ph is of the soil. So if the soil ph is 5.0, and you water with 6.5, then the ph out would be around 6.0. That’s why it’s important to record the numbers, so that you can try to target 6.5 each time you water.

1 Like

how do you use the rapid rooters like a peat pellets

@Royc No but I’m going to get some for second grow. I finally got six to grow I wound up with four females…they are on flower mode…and I also use hydrogen peroxide in water when I spray Mixed with water. Seems to work for meQ

Yes, you use them just like peat pellets, just make sure they’re not soaking wet.

1 Like

Under dome for 2 weeks even if outside in the sun? That would get very hot. Please let me know as I am waiting for a seed to sprout at this moment.

Don’t put them outside in a dome. Cut a water bottle and put it on your seedling or seed in a dark place. Until it breaks soil them put them under cfls. Not so hot.

Seedlings really shouldn’t be outside in the sun, but if you must then keep a close eye on them. Put the dome on at night.

Hi, What is the reason for a dome at night?

Thanks for your input.