Seed order shipping

I placed a order 2/28 for $300 worth of seeds, payment accepted right away. Today is 3/13 and they still haven’t shipped. I’ve contacted customer support and keep getting told “they will ship today”. Is this normal? Should I wait or ask for a refund?

I ordered seeds from seedsmen on 3/7 and according to myusps.com they will be here in two days. So at least I’ll be able to start my grow…

1 Like

@ILGM.Stacy

Keep getting the same answer from Stacey

3/6 Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.
I expect your order to ship out today or tomorrow! There’s a slight delay but I can assure you you can get started very soon!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

3/8

Hi there,

Not just yet, we will send all delayed orders out over the weekend!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

3/13
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, an unexpected delay came up due to a technical issue in our warehouse. Your order will ship out at today we will use expedited shipping!

I believe they say it can take up to 25 days. Assuming they say that in case they run into unforeseen difficulties like this (whatever that may be). Have a feeling once they do ship, they’ll arrive to you pretty quickly.

You can check the status of your order here.

Shipping to US addresses takes between 2 and 10 business days. The average is 4 days.

• We keep all seeds in stock

• We ship 5 times per week

• Your order is shipped within 2 business days after we receive your payment.

If your order does not arrive, we send you new seeds. For free!

Their site says “Your order is shipped within 2 business days after we receive your payment.”

The 25 is for shipping…

I know you are frustrated and it does say they will ship within 2 days… but I can guarantee you they will ship your seeds. I have ordered 6 different strains from them and all arrived on a timely manner.

My last order, strain #7 has been delayed, but I am sure they will ship.

Good luck

I can understand your frustration at the moment, I would be frustrated too.
Our packing team is working around the clock to make sure these delayed orders(due to the warehouse move and technical issue that came with that) are shipped out asap.

I’ve contacted our warehouse several times about your order, they will be able to provide me with a tracking number later today.

3 Likes

@ILGM.Stacy, just got shipment confirmation today! Thank you for the follow up and glad to see the warehouse is catching up!

@loki007420, hopefully yours shipped as well. Once you recieve you won’t be sorry. The Afghani and Northern lights I have going right now are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you I did get my tracking number today

1 Like

Woohoo. @loki007420

What strains did you get?

10 gorilla glue and 10 green crack

Nice, I have GG on the way.

Good luck

Good luck to you my friend.

Wasnt expecting my seeds to ship from California.

Crazy, huh. So you got them already?

No they will be here Monday. But I have some seeds coming today from somewhere else

Right on. Indoor or outdoor? What other strains?

Indoor, GG4, big bud and girl scout cookies

Nice line up. I’ve got Afghani, NL, Skunk #1, white widow auto, and blueberry auto going now.

Going to start Mex Sativa this week.

Very nice. I currently have platinum delight and Bubba kush about 3 - 4 weeks away from getting cut down. Can’t wait to pop my seeds. Not looking for clones anymore!