Seed in my feminized autos! Please help

I was inspecting. Day 78 of Blueberry Auto in a tent grow.

There are a few seeds within the big buds…i have no idea how this happened as I keep them as happy as possible and they are all feminized autos from ILGM.
You can see a seed peeking through in through in the picture
Did I screw the entire grow or will it still be alright?

20220922_183551~2

5 Likes

She looks like she’s about done, (??).
How long has she been in flower?
How long since first bud site?
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

About 8 weeks now in flower trichomes are just starting to turn milky.

So…the seeds?

2 Likes

If you would can you point out where the seed is. I have never had any seeds so I don’t know what to look for. :blush::v:

3 Likes

Well, what can you do? About the only thing to do is ride it out.
Seeds doesn’t mean you have to cut her down. Many reason they could have grown.

IMO, just keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

She will still smoke?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Whether you harvest today or in two weeks, you gone get high!! :grin:

Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It isn’t uncommon for autos to pop a seed here and there. If you get a bunch, then it most likely produced nanners or male flowers and pollinated. I think I’ve only grown one or two autos that were completely seed free.

3 Likes

Nice bud! I had a blueberry auto die in June, at 3 weeks old. So that’s what I could have had… Glad ya made it!

1 Like

Of course! Much of the stuff we used to buy in the 80’s had seeds, still got us stoned!

It’s like the Best Before dates…doesn’t mean Bad After! Stil lots of goodness in them buds! Look tasty, too!

3 Likes

@Xeetro They actually look like some very nice work you’ve done. You can probably pluck the few out that show up and not worry about a thing. Not likely they are viable seeds but, it couldn’t hurt to try and get some to grow. This reminds me of an old, and probably not terribly PC, saying: “I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers”.

1 Like

Some times stress will cause her to develop a fee seeds. She’s rockin’ though. It’s not going to change her kick.

1 Like

Thank you all! I am really new at this and a little bit of a perfectionist. I appreciate the wisdom!

If they’re dark - tiger striped or nice and solid brown, they’ll be able to grow.

They’ll be female seeds, nearly identical to the parent. Catch is you’ll wanna watch each progressive generation like a hawk for signs of herming - nanners or male flowers - because the more you breed via self-pollination, the more likely it is you’re just reinforcing the self-replicating trait/the propensity to herm.

1 Like

That shows in that beautiful, fat bud! Nice job!

As @Graysin and @Borderryan22 said:

If it self-pollinated that is true. If there is another male plant nearby then the seeds will be a mix of the two and may produce males.
A friend had a plant that stressed, hermied and made a spitload of seeds. The smoke was still excellent and I have grown 3 or 4 of the seeds and they are always auto, female and copies of the original. :wink:
In fact, I just cut this one down this morning.

3 Likes

Looks awesome! I still have a ton of WW Auto and Blueberry auto in the fridge for my next or I would give them a shot!

I can’t wait to harvest. My trichomes are just now turning milky. I am on day 80 from sprout now! I want a little amber in there.

2 Likes