Seed identification by code

I received these seeds and they are not what they were supposed to be. They said maybe they are OG Kush. Anyone with OG Kush from ILGM is this the code on the bag?

Thanks

OGK =OG Krush F, Feminized,P Photo and 5 seeds Dont know why OGKrush would be marked OCK tho

1 Like

Think the C was meant to be a G. There’s nothing on their site that could be abbreviated OCK.

2 Likes

My first thoughts but then they have the new OG Kush Cannibinoid so I am second guessing.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that. I’d email them to clarify. They accidentally shipped me the wrong seeds and I emailed them asking if the code on my bags were blueberry auto. They got back quickly and said they are blackberry kush fem seeds and they are sending the correct seeds. Being Friday, I wouldn’t expect a response until Monday. I emailed them on a Friday, heard back on Monday and correct seeds shipped on Tuesday.

3 Likes

@ILGM.Claire would be your contact if you want to email.

2 Likes

I did not ask specifically but they said it looked like I got OG Kush seeds and the right ones are on the way. I sent them a pic of all 4 packs with the receipt. I guess I can ask again and ask for specifics.

2 Likes

After further emails ILGM (Claire) said, that shipping has changed the coding and these were indeed Cherry Pie seeds as they were supposed to be.

And I got an email yesterday they sent out the replacement seeds even though these were the right seeds. That is customer service at its best.

2 Likes

Got another email last night saying shipped yesterday.

2 Likes

I received my seeds with codes but I do not know which code is for which seed can someone help me out?
Thanks

2 Likes

Post what you ordered and what codes you received.

2 Likes

Purple haze , calafornia dream, super skunk

SYP-NTH-FX

SYP-SKY—FX

SYP-PRZ-FX

3 Likes

You might’ve gotten the wrong seeds I think both nth is northern lights and sky is skywalker

3 Likes

If they are ILGM seedds ask them. A while ago they changed codes and sometimes they do not make sense. I was given 20 Cherry Pie seeds because they sent the wrong ones by the code. Then while they were in the mail they realized the codes changed and I did in fact have Cherry pie seeds and told me to keep the seeds anyway when I got them they had the same new code that made no sense.

If they’re not ILGM seeds thanks for listening to my story :smile:

2 Likes

I ordered an ILGM indica mix pack earlier this year. I have no idea what any of the codes on the seed packaging means in terms of strain typing. I figured if I order a “mix” pack, it’s their call what to send but I would like to know what I’ve got growing lol.

BTW I’ve had great germination success and very happy with their seeds overall.

Would anyone have advice on emailing as suggested in this thread (Claire) or any other suggestions? It’s not critical to me but I am curious. TY

2 Likes

Every order I think from ILGM comes with a paper receipt with the bags taped to it and on it has the name with the code after it so you know what is in the bag. At least all mine used to. I have not ordered ILGM in a while.

2 Likes

I just looked up my mix pack and it was not listed seperately on the paper but the seed packs are no mistaking what they are.

2 Likes

I have the all the seeds, packaging, and receipts in the freezer. I will try that. I’d vacuum sealed them all in food saver bags to deter myself from dropping anymore seeds…lol
I will post here over the weekend and hopefully this info will help me and/or someone else.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Two indica for sure just had numerical codes
2/14/10
They have purplish streaking in the branches/stems
They will be 12 weeks in veg September 17th but spent a good 4-6 weeks in my old Phototron in sphagnum moss/hydroponic setup while I struggled to get parts for my first light build and in a 4x4 tent.

They are now in 3 gallon nursery pots and FFHF and AN nutrients 1/2 dose. They really look good and healthy. I’ve been slow to top/train them but find that is really a cool method I found here; arrows labor of love is great…
Also @dbrn32 was very patient with me getting the light built (probably the ONLY rectangular 4 board light ever built) along with his help on replacing a defective ph pen.
I’m about to move them to 12” (6 gallon?) nursery pots only because I’ve gotta move or shut down the whole operation b4 Christmas. I have 7 gallon grow bags but personally I find the nursery pots are easier to move around.
I’m seriously considering buying/building a shed big enough for 2 4x4 tents and building a flower light (4 qb288 SQUARE frame) so I’d have a perpetual grow/harvest.
I love this forum and all the good vibes and support of the members. My first grow in 30 years but worth every penny to me.

3 Likes