Seed choices for outdoor grow eastern NC

Im looking for some seeds for outdoor growing in eastern NC (martin co). Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You will be dealing with a humid environment and want a hardy strain that resists mold. White widow is a great, hardy strain for newer growers.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I actually have just purchased some BRUCE BANNER, BOG.

1 Like

I’m in Eastern NC but won’t risk an outdoor grow. I do suffer the hot temps and high RH inside though and the WW suggested does really well :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Love a guerrilla grow!!

Skittlez and Jamaican Dream

I’m in the dark corner of SC.we get some hot/humid weather as well.I’ve grown WW and Girl Scout cookies extreme with great success .but as stated at or near the finish line the rain and humidity skyrockets.one needs to have a watchful eye for the dreaded rot.if possible have a plan to cover during rain times.I spray a mixture of 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts water 1-2 times a week to help prevent rot.it’s not the cure all but imo it helps.
2022 was a good year ,hardly any rain and humidity was reasonable.I had just a very small amount of rot.And you know it was the biggest kola.
The only answer to rot is to cut it out and toss it.but wet it down before to contain spores.be sure to clean your tools afterwards.good luck this coming season.