Seed bank suggestions

i dont really wanna shop elsewhere but am looking to purchase a few strains of just 2 seeds each…anyone point me in the right direction for a reputable bank in- or delivers in the usa

1 Like

Herbies seeds , attitude seeds uk sticky seeds uk gorilla seed bank

Herbies

Seedsman

North Atlantic Seed Company - USA owned and shipped from Maine!! 4 days from order to in hand for me on the East Coast!

1 Like

Greybeard seeds…its like seedsman but US based.

1 Like

Have used:

Attitude Seeds
Herbie’s Seeds
Seedsman
Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Canuk Seeds
The Real Seed Company
ILGM
Weed Seed Express
Royal Queen Seeds

Attitude is the best far and away for Freebies. They give quality seeds as the gift seeds - I paid with crypto just to get those specific freebie seeds.

Seedsman was fine. Took forever. Like a month type forever.

Herbie’s was good, fast - not much by way of freebies (4 seeds I think) - fine selection of strains.

QCS was also good. Fast. Freebies are always the same and you can’t pick them, they just toss em in with the order.

Canuk has shipped fast twice now and twice now the order has made it to customs and been dead stopped. Not sure why it’s the only place I’ve had issue with so far.

The Real Seed Co. is a great place to hit for landrace strains and other similar stuff. Consequently most of the seeds are regular and not feminized. Sort of the risk of preserving genetics. The freebies were very generous. I ordered maybe a 12 pack of seeds and ended up with 27 or 28 seeds total. Plus the stealth shipping was a hoot.

Weed Seed Express feels like a try hard ILGM. Good strain selection. Weekly or sometimes daily rotation of their 10 + 10 strains. Not sure why they’re called “express.” My order from Herbie’s in Spain arrived faster and WSE is in Cali.

Royal Queen was also just fine. Good freebies but not many of them. Plant itself is growing like a bat out of hell. Seriously good looking genetics.

And of course ILGM is good. I just feel they’re overpriced for the mixed packs usually.

4 Likes

SHIPS from Cali - from the same address as ILGM and i49…All three are companies based in The Netherlands…And I suspect, all owned and run by an even larger “Kraft/Heinz” like company.

Herbies and North Atlantic have, BY FAR, gotten my orders to me quicker than any other bank. Each within a week of ordering.
My fastest Seedsman order was when I used Euros and not US currency! Go figure!

1 Like

Multiverse Beans and North Atlantic Seed Company

1 Like

I went through Pacific Seed Bank for mine. They sell in 3,5,&10 packs. They have specials for buy ten get ten, and if you pay by mail they send you free seeds that you get to pick. Shipping didn’t take long either. I ended up getting 6 seeds for under $60 with shipping.

Pudget Sound Seeds also has some great deals too!

I’ve heard really mixed things about PSB. Like that their genetics are not at all what they claim they are - not entirely shocking but they’re the one name that consistently comes up as “maybe not what it said it was.” :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

They get a whopping 2.3 on Google reviews LOL!

Didn’t know that, have been looking a few other places anyways. Lol

I had really good results with North Atlantic Seed Company. A lot of breeders have freebies, some you can choose I think, some are just a crap shoot, and they send free “generic” breeder seeds with every order too.
They’re in Maine and I’m in Virginia and I ordered on Saturday and got it either Wednesday or Thursday of the same week. Not bad IMHO.
Good prices too. i think!

2 Likes

Suggestions where to get Guava Jelly seeds ?