Seed bank ...ideas

@Not2SureYet

If beans arrive before october it be the first weekend if not two weeks later … the two strains i have already will be the first weekend of october … im an outside grower

1 Like

Well @Donalddaggyduck and @Downundergirl and @Not2SureYet the deed is done midday today 17th September 8 different seeds dropped.
Just doing that was a mission getting the best seed of each out of its little bag.
Labeled filling each glass with water.
Tucked them in the cupboard in the dark.
Off to work again this avo not back til tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Which strains did end up doing?

2 Likes

Check out my journal ive added the names there.
(Blackmoons arising )

1 Like

How is everyone? Im still Waiting for my seeds :cry:

3 Likes

Impatient I sent payment to seed city Monday last week and they still haven’t given me feedback if they received it so I just shot them a polite email

2 Likes

Hi @Donalddaggyduck same same. Ive just emailed ilgm and got a reply they want my bank account details to refund me.
They did say they had re shipped it 3 times.
Im not aware of this.i know of once.
Haven’t heard from you in a while you doing ok

1 Like

Yeah im all good … just looking forward into growing again … itchy fingers :joy:

2 Likes

Hi @Donalddaggyduck, I’ve received 2 in the last week or so. First one was from coffeeshopseeds (they were so fast and great packaging - 12 days) and next one was Seedsman which I’d actually ordered first. Still waiting on another Seedsman. Glad to hear your getting a refund @Blackmoon. Although I’m sure you would have preferred the beans! Ilgm seem have cut us off for the time being.

1 Like

Im starting to freak out think im up to 15 seedlings if they all grow

2 Likes

Hahaha same :joy:

1 Like

They first asked if i do bitcoin which i dont. So i guess ill have to contact my bank and sort out the account numbers for them to send it to me

It makes it even worse when you see all these yummy buds reaching maturity on here.
Have you got them germinating yet?

My grand daddy purple seed still got no tail.
Wonder if i just put it in the seedling mix anyway

1 Like

Yes they asked me if I did bitcoin and I said no, but I paid by credit card and they just refunded that. If you give them your account number you may need to give them your banks swift code. You can just ask the bank what it is :+1:

1 Like

Hope ur got good spots for all 15 plants :smile: and the time too lol

That’s exactly what I’m wondering! I had one tail… yesterday I think? After 8 days. Still the other one hasn’t opened so wondering if I should put it in a jiffy like the others as it is? Those gdp’s take so much longer than my other seeds

1 Like

I was gona place an order with coffeeshop seeds but better half told me not to as we dont have to panic … plus we have a baby on the way in 7 weekish

4 Likes

Thats what i plain to do tomorrow amongst other things

1 Like

Gratz on the baby she didn’t want to many green babies to go with your fresh human one huh

2 Likes