Seed bank ...ideas

Thats interesting @anon49170411 credit card never worked for me had a go from a few seed banks in uk and ilgm.
No luck.
Can i ask what bank that was with.
If not on here else were.
Ive got a couple gold leaf
Here my list of what i got…
Gorrilla glue
White widow
Green crack
Super silver haze
Train wreck
Girl scout cookie x auto
Purple haze
Grand daddy purple.

My wish list…
Chocolope
Critical mass
Og kush
Lsd
Super skunk
Blueberry
Northern lights
California dream
Cheese
Power flower
Ak47
Bruce banner
Amnesia haze
Big bud
Bubba kush
San fernando valley og
Yer like you say gets addictive so many more that aren’t on my wish list

1 Like

Lol no not the dog shit strains - only ones recommended

Omg beautiful @GreenSnek!!!

I grew a ilgm super skunk last grow … smelt so sweet and potent …

How did you like the green crack?

2 Likes

Interesting seeing the little man with the red hat under your plant.
Have you got a close up of your plant.
Amazing purple colour
@GreenSnek .

@anon90946932 haven’t grown it yet. Was ment to do a big drop today according to my plan on my journal but a mate visited yesterday stayed over night.
Wifes away.
Hit the doo bees his and mine sampled some of his home made corn whiskey some other rums few ciders some dancing round the campfire to some guitar playing of my mate with his new guitar and amp.
So wasted by the end of the night.
Not much got done today

2 Likes

It’s not mine NOT YET it’s my next grow I ( during wintertime ugg) just showing how crazy beautiful these Indian reds are

I see i see. Still doesn’t explain the little guy with the red hat in the picture lol

1 Like

These will be the beans i will grow if my ones dont arrive on time

Mk ultra
Gorrila glue
Sour diesel
Super skunk
Gold leaf
Blue dream
White widow

:crossed_fingers:t6: And if they do this is my list

Mk ultra
Gold leaf
Girl scout cookies
Green crack
Durban poisen
Bruce banner
Super silver haze

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

When’s the big day happening.
Few there i got that isnt on your current list

Full moon october for mk ultra and gold leaf and new moon two weeks later if the beans are not here

Oh yer ok and you plant by the moon. Cool

Ive got green crack
Super siver haze
Girl scout cookie extreme auto
We could attempt to work out a swap plan as we have spoken about previously if that interests you.

Yeah keen for a swap but only seeds i have more than one of is sour diesel Atm untill new beans arrive …

1 Like

All good id be in the same boat there my friend.
I bought buy 10 get 10 free most my orders.
So got a few spare.
Be really great if this bean swapping works out. Just a few logistics to sort out. But great potential

I dont have any sour diesel so that would work

2 Likes

Hi @anon49170411 @anon90946932
Just been looking at the coffee shop i was looking at durban thai im not sure is the price for one seed or it has -8 besides the name of the strain is that the amount of seeds you get for the price at the check out
Its not real clear. Have to be for 8 surely.
In nzd its priced at $128 looks good that site lots interesting strains

2 Likes

Yes their prices are really good @Blackmoon, I was really happy with my purchases. That price is def for 8 seeds. I want to try Durban too. I still can’t believe I got it in 12 days! Bloody good for us down under! :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.
I replied elsewhere too.
Cheers

I have 8 Dt arriving tomorrow. And that is about the cheapest place you will find to buy those. @anon90946932, when are you starting your next grow. Both @Nicky and I have the Bruce Banner coming up. Probably drop around the end of Dec. for us. Still have our grows to finish.
@anon49170411, My plans keep getting tweaked for the auto grow. I have it narrowed down to 16. Only 8 will make it. The only for sure is a Critical purple and a TXL. A few of us will be growing the TXL.

2 Likes