Seed bank ...ideas

Hi there … since ilgm wont send to nz anymore … have recieved seeds from them before … does anyone know a trusted seed bank that does… anyone Heard of a seed bank i49?

Ideas?

1 Like

Check out oaseeds I just got an order from them. It took a while but legit. Looks like they ship to nz. I never heard of the seed bank you mentioned.

1 Like

Hmm it seems like i49 is a decently good vendor from the trust pilot reviews though their germ rates aren’t great. I’ve been eye ballin Ali Bongo and would’ve tried a few of their unique strains but I already have an international order from msnl( which I ordered before reading the reviews BLECH) and im trying to be discreet as possible also their discreet shipping is really expensive

2 Likes

Iv never heard of them aswell … off to google that seed bank you gave :+1:t4:

1 Like

i can totally vouch for Angus at The Real Seed Co. If you like heritage/ landrace. Also, Lumberjack seeds, they do OG strains and many others, all indoor varieties as far as I know, though I grew Alien Rift outdoors.

1 Like

Both of them looks good … do they have all those seeds on hand? Or do the get them from the breeders once brought? Are there other ones like ilgm?

Im after girl scout cookies fem and Durban poisen and a few other ones i would pick from shop … do wana try some ogs aswell

The real seed company has real durban I believe? I may be wrong? You should check out the stuff he carries… if nothing else its fun to read about the various kinds and the areas they are grown in.

1 Like

Bro that site is :+1:t4::ok_hand:t4: Keeping that site saved …

1 Like

Would I steer you wrong?
Im Cannabian? The Canadian BC bush doctor of pot!

3 Likes

I’m so salty that so many companies refuse to sell overseas to u.s. ( though there are a few that buy from other banks and ship it here like seed supreme)

I 49 is legit but expensive. I am growing their GSC x JH and g13 right now. Only germed two seeds so far but they both went great.

1 Like

Did you try Seedsman? I have nothing but praise for them.

2 Likes

Had good success with MSNL…

2 Likes

Yea but they have some seriously bad trustpilot reviews and score (though I think it’s mostly down to people thinking they paid but card got rejected and regular seeds having a super bad germ rate)

yeah just my saying, my experience with them was pleasurable…:grin:

1 Like

Have had a look and had a chat with the mate … and we are gona give seedsman a try … big range and has the two strains im after …plus alot more to pick … might try and see if i can get some malawi gold from real seed company … that site is unreal …

Ty guys … will let you guys know how it turns out

1 Like

If your gonna buy from multiple banks check out seed city I just discovered them yesterday they might have stock of the ones you want saving you on shipping

1 Like

The malawi gold seeds gona wait when everything clears up with this covid stuff … so it just gona be from seedsman this time … ty for your help bro …

Ilgm says they ship worldwide … is two countries worldwide ? :thinking::thinking:

Great topic! I’m waiting on 2 from ilgm. I’ve been successful with Msnl a couple of times. Tried to re-order and they won’t send to nz anymore :frowning: You saying ilgm won’t either?
I tried Royal King seeds this morning and they said no to nz also.
Just tried Seedsman and It worked! Covid will be slowing things down.
:sunflower: