Seed and Supplies Came, Time to get started

So it’s approaching the 1 month mark , when do I start with the nutrients?? Do I transplant now??

1 Like

Looking good… I would say probably time to transplant… if your putting it in fresh soil no need for additional nutes yet I believe… I’m not as familiar with autos tho… @Graysin is always full of knowledge though :thinking:

1 Like

Absolutely time to transplant. Get em in their forever homes pronto - I won’t be surprised at all if some of them start to flower in the next few days/coming week. Around 30-45 days is my average for autoflowers deciding to auto.

You’re dead on. If it’s getting rehomed into some good soil that’s nutrient rich - coast of Maine or something similar- then there’s no need to add nutrients.

Thanks for the vote of confidence :v::100: just trying to help the growmies out

2 Likes

Thanks guys, will follow your advice!!!

1 Like

:facepunch::facepunch: knew you would come through!! Thanks for the help and also the encouragement… feel like I must actually be learning something lol… I just can’t teach like you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you are always so thorough and thoughtful!!

Absolutely you are.

I try. As fun as it is to give quick and short “right answers” - I remember being frustrated to no end when I got quick answers and no explanation. i think after people have been growing for a while, we start to take for granted the terminology headache that starting out can be. Nutes? NPK? Up pot? Flush? PPMs or TDS or EC, pH, runoff - LST, topping, supercropping, fim - it’s never ending. It is all relevant but it’s a whole different language sometimes. Consequently I do my best to speak English and bridge the gap so it makes sense to anyone.

1 Like

You are absolutely right it is all so confusing especially at first… I definitely feel like I’m settling in now and can start understanding the next level lol… there’s so many rabbit holes :eyes: lol… but I failed freshman English 3 times lol so I applaud your wonderful job with the bridge building!! I know myself for one and countless others are greatly in your debt and appreciation!! :clap:

Ok ok sorry @DirtyDeeFrom93 didnt mean to hijack your thread… can’t wait to see the ladies in their forever homes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So I topped my girls with one complete fail

and the other two I Fimmed lol but they didn’t take anytime to bounce back

2 Likes

Got them topped/fimmed and lst started should I start nutes yet?

1 Like

I don’t think you will need them yet in the OF… I’m still running higher ppms out of mine… you checked a run off yet?

Not yet but I will today, I saw a guy on a fb group state he had OF and FF nutes and was asking everyone why his plants were yellow, I was trying to explain to him what you guys told me but he won’t listen lol he kept saying he followed fox farms schedule, I told him to ditch the schedule for a month or two

1 Like

You could potentially start at half dose first if you wanted to see… I’ve seen many do that… but I would check runoff first… I just water only all mine the last two days and I only have one under 1000 ppms… out of 6… just me idk :man_shrugging:

LST in full motion, popped the tops , one completely failed and had to do a second go one produced 3 colas.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Growmie, is that 28 days from breaking ground? I grow a few autos and transplant at day 14 above ground (seedling period) day 1 of veg starts after the transplant and roughly 95% of the autos I’ve grown flower from day 28-36 of veg :love_you_gesture:

April 19th I started these, they are definitely in preflower i can see the pistels

Update, I have started feeding the girls and they are loving it, I also have them on a 24 hour light schedule, outside during the day then roll them into a shed with minimal disturbance to the plants that has a few grow lights low watt and let me tell you they have responded tremendously well

They are flowering for sure

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice brother!! :facepunch: coming along very nicely!!

When do I stop LST

1 Like