Bough fox farm nutes The trio plus open sesame,bestie buds, and chaching. Will be planting in 5 gallon buckets,
Will be posting pictures of everything I bought see if you guys see anything I missed
Welcome to your new favorite place!! Lol seriously though nothing but great people and lots of knowledge… sounds like your off to a good start!! here’s a link to the support ticket just copy and paste it in a reply and fill it out… gives everyone a little pertinent info to help out!!
Looks like a well planned start!! OceanForest is nice I use it also… I don’t use the FF nutes tho… I know many do and can provide more info on them when needed… but with that soil won’t need for min 4 week’s general… also I didn’t see a ph pen or tds meter for checking your run off… that’s all that jumped out to me
This is an outdoor grow correct
You will enjoy the group here.
I know that soil tester is not worth a darn and I would suggest just sending it back or returning it.
pH and PPM tester as mentioned are crucial.
Lots of growers place the germinated seeds in solo cups for the first few weeks and then transplant. Do you have a plan on how you wanted to get the plants started?
The support ticket is a great way to help us guide you. Just copy and paste in a reply and fill in the answers. Only takes a couple minutes.
welcome to the community. great advice posted above. happy growing
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? Outdoor Grow
- Otigin of seeds? - ILGM
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Purple kush Autos
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? Well
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? I have none
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. (Soil , 5g buckets)
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Fox Farm
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.(The sun)
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? North Carolina weather
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? Not sure
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing? (My second year)
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? Not a set budget but I have some cash
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb
I have my seeds in a shot glass arm and they have started sprouting their tails, I have a regular garden that my babies will be situated in , I plan on starting them off in solo cups then transplant as needed, I am growing in hopes of having some really good bud, I don’t want the homegrown taste and smell, sorry it took me so long to reply I only get so many a day lol
Do you have a brand or maybe send links of the ph meter and ppm meter I need?
Thats just a matter of drying and curing correctly.
We will cross that bridge later.
This is the ones I have and seem to be working fine so far… there are some nicer ones for more money if you are interested in that… I’m cheap haha I don’t use the fox farm nutes but the ocean forest has been good… I believe @JiggaMan1987 uses the same soil nutes
They got tails?!? Get them in that soil they are good to go just my way… haha exciting to have them getting ready though right?? Can’t wait to see them grow into beautiful ladies!!
I’ll put them in soil now!!! Yes I’m very excited , do the plants come out as pretty as the pics when you buy them??
Awesome I’m excited for you!! I have had better luck personally just dropping in soil after the 24 hour soak than going paper towel but that just me… others have great success different ways… here’s this months Bud of the Month thread… all ILGM stock all grown by us here (well not me yet… but you get it lol)
@DirtyDeeFrom93 Off to a good start, make sure not to over water (like I do) as seedings, lol. Also some LST worked pretty well for my 1st run with auto’s. Good luck and post pics when you can.
Pots are fine, just dampen top of soil a little, do not soak.
Is there some way I can practice balancing ph and stuff? I don’t want to start learning when it’s time to get it right, I have a huge 5gallon bucket vegetable garden I could probably use that, what is the process and how is it done and corrected