Second with white widow auto

Planted seeds 9/1
Growing in dirt, Fox Farm, ocean forest, using grow tent, only one plant. I did plant two bag seeds but no growth from them as of yet.
5 gallon fabric pots, seedling stage using little juice clear cups. Once I have roots will put into fabric pot.

Here’s a picture of the white widow I had it pop in 48 hours…
This is out in living area for now…

Better cups as suggested

@jbum @kellydans

3 Likes

So; a couple of things.

You need to put the clear cups into a solid colored cup to protect roots. Poke holes through both for drainage. Lots of holes.

EXTREMELY wet. Those seeds are gonna drown.

A clear dome over the top and just mist with distilled water.

Temp is good.

6 Likes

Get the roots in darkness as they seek it and being in light will only confuse the plant. Soil needs to be dry or almost dry. Cannabis needs lots of airflow to the roots for Oxygen and if in too damp conditions they will suffocate.

2 Likes

Your other two should pop soon. I guess I’m old school I just always used the seedling cups that have the holes in the bottom and when I see roots coming out the bottom I transplant. Seedlings like high humidity Mist Dome couple times a day. Good to hear from you good luck.

1 Like

I harvested them and they are drying now in closet. I did mic a little bud to test…yummm is all I got lol …

Bianca

These were taken about two weeks before I harvested them…the hairs were a golden red orange color…loved watching them in the final weeks…

3 Likes

Go for that slow 10-day drying if possible try to keep that temperature around 70 humidity around 50 before you put into jars I’m probably going to leave mine

in jars burp every day for at least 30 days before I try it smell is just awesome right now@ myfriendis410 got me tuned in on the drying process. That being said just don’t rush the drying process . Your plants look good keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks Kellydans! I hope this time my ww auto grows up really good…

1 Like

You can always do this by just putting those clear cups into the opaque cups. Then just lift the clear cup to check root progress

2 Likes

After the last 2 ilgm Gold Leaf I may have found me another favorite. Good luck with your white widow

2 Likes

@kellydans we had a hair raising time yesterday evening. A gust of wind picked up my 12 x 10 gazebo and set it on top of my deck. It’s now taken down, broke down into pieces the roof part…it’s hugging my shed out back…lol I guess it was hovering then moved quickly onto deck almost breaking the storm door.

The main thing everybody safe.things can be replaced. Never had to deal with the high winds tornado,hurricanes tucked in and protected by the mountains.

1 Like

Nice looking bud!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

4 Likes

Seedlings look very happy. Looks like your on track for a little medicine to medicate your mind this winter.

2 Likes

21 days from seed. 28 days will transplant to 5 gallon fabric container.

@Myfriendis410 @kellydans @BobbyDigital

3 Likes

I like it nice big wide Leafs . Where you happy with your last finished product.

Yes the last two were very kind to me…people only take two hits and gone for a few lol…so yes I was very pleased…

1 Like

Great that’s what you want I was very pleased with the gold leaf. Just finished the Cure and tried a sample It has a Piney mint smell an very smooth to smoke.

1 Like

Nice! :wink:

1 Like