Kontaktytan is back and starting up his second growing attempt.
I’m going to try applying what I learnt from the first one.
This time I’m growing 4 plants, feeling confident the yield will be increased.
I have also teamed up with a friend and we have split up the plants between us.
The lightning has been upgraded to a Mars Hydro TS 600 LED from a 50W generic LED.
2 IP cameras has been installed to take photos for a time lapse project I’m trying out.
Measurements of soil moisture, EC, LUX and temperature will be recorded by a Mi Flora Sensor I’m using for the first time.
We appreciate any tips or comments you can give.
Germination will start tomorrow.
Kontaktytan and friend
- Mammoth PRO 60 60x60cm (24x24")
- Mars Hydro TS 600 LED
- Intake fan TT100
- Outtake fan VKO100
- Carbon filterHY-Filter, 250m3/h (8750ft3/H)
- 2 IP Cameras - Timelapse photos
- Mi Flora Sensor - Soil moisture, EC, LUX & temperature
- 4 Royal Queen Seeds - White Widow feminized
- 4 Pots - 20x20x25cm (7.9x7.9x9.8in), 6.5L (1.7gl)
- Golden Label Special Mix - Soil
- Golden Label small nutrient kit - Soil