Second time grower, first time going organics in a Earthbox

true, but id have to swap away from autoflowers. And i would have problems with light leaks though the vents of the tent. Im gonna swap to a dedicated room in the next year or soon. so ima swap to normal seeds then

U can still do it with autos the genetics i use is dark wizard genetics and all there autos seem to be big ones i dont buy from ilgm they dont ship to here anymore so i get my seeds from sticky seeds uk and there pricing is much better and all the seeds ive gotten have always popped up ive never had a fail

See with autos u need to do alot of lst training to get them to go bigger thats what i did withy one

Did you top yours at all? I didnt have a trelles last grow but got one now so im gonna at least train the main stem down. The big jack widows i grew last time got huge in that small tent. I will see if i can find a pic of last grow

No i didn’t top my auto but i mite try next grow

Here is the last grow i did, the two on the right are the BJWs. And the left is the same GSC that im growing this time. And i heard its not horrible to top an auto but i guess it would stunt it a small amount.

2 Likes

Like i said that run had some issues lol

Yah i can see that a few problems i had something similar with my last grow but hey at least u got some good smoke

For sure, the dispensary are horrible expensive here, so it saved me alot of money. an 1/8 is close to 60/70 bucks

Here are pics of buds from my last grow

The thing i hate is having to looking for weed and when u found it ,it would be either not cured properly or if at all or they use pgr which makes the buds hard but the high doesnt last and u get a headache from aswell pgr causes cancer thats what i hated before i started growing now im happy i have fresh smoke i know whats in it and it tastes better

1 Like

I like making oil cause i make it for my dad for his back pain arthritis and for my back pain aswell ,over here for a 30ml bottle of oil with 3grams of thc and i dont know how mich cbd is in that but my dad buys it for 250 for 30ml

Ive never tried oil, I got a really small rosin press that i like using. So i think if this grow turns out well enough to be able to press im gonna try my hand at gummys/vapes.

I didnt think i would like the acual growing part as much as i did. My adhd loves hyperfocusing on all the organic talk on the web, and just liking to chill with my plants when i would be feeding and stuff

1 Like

I just had a vape so im very relaxed at the moment but yah i like oil and edibles i want try dabs i havent had that yet

Yea dabs are instant and intense. But its kind of a pain getting everything ready to do one.

I would not top autos. This is will alot of stress to the plant. This will slow down the growth of an already short life span.
Photos on the other hand. You got plenty of time to top, LST ect.

Happy growing…

1 Like

I have for sure heard more bad things than good about toping them.

1 Like

12/4 After letting the Earthbox stay dry for a day, i topdressed with buildaflower and used a small amount of Recharge to water the topdress into the soil. I will fill the earth box with water tomorrow, so there is a small dry cycle in the mix.

The two seed sprouted about 1 to 2 after each other and you can forsure see the size difference between them. Also moved the light down a bit since they are full on vegging now. Still around 75f and 55% humidity.

3 Likes

12/7 The plant that spouted last shot up and matched the other plant overnight it feels like. Started to see one or two little nats flying around so i put out some sticky traps just in case.

Im not a fan of the bottom row of leaves touching the container, should i wait it out and see if the plants stretch away from it or pluck a few leaves that are touching once the plants get a bit bigger?

1 Like

12/13 I decided to try out some LST for the first time. Before starting i cleaned up some of the lower leaves that was still laying on the mulch cover, due to seeing one or two super small bugs on my sticky traps.

I threw in some netting that i wish had smaller holes, so im gonna be getting some different stuff for the next run. And after gain the courage to bend over the main stem and tied it down, and then did some sorting and moving stuff around in the netting. This is my first time doin this so if anyone has any tips or how i should have done it better dont be afraid to critique me.

Also it was almost impossible to work with that netting with a cat in the same room, so she had to be banish lol

3 Likes

Its crazy how fast the plants flip back up towards the light after i bent the mains over. I was expecting like a day or two, but they both looking great.

2 Likes