Second time around can’t wait 😊

So I’m on my second grow after the great help and support off this sight so I have put two seeds in damp toilet tissue and placed in a tuperwear box with holes in its very warm in my loft at the mo so I have a heater in there for the cold evenings here is to anther awesome grow I hope Pmsl.
@Hogmaster @Liljoe @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @HornHead @garrigan62 @Killadruid @Amjk @Wildwest

10 Likes

I’ll set to watching. If u have any questions just send me a tag.

2 Likes

What strains

3 Likes

Best of luck with round 2… keep em green :wink::v::bear:

4 Likes

Thanks will do dude hope all is well with you and ya girls :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

1 Like

Not to shore of the strain they were given to me 6 months ago and after the last two went well I figured out from there smell one was blue cheese and the others Lemon haze my friend did say they were autos

2 Likes

Cheers dude will do hope things are good with your grow :thought_balloon::heart::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

One of the seeds have split just waiting for the other :wink:

3 Likes

And there both alive and kicking both have spilt and have large white tails and will be planted tomorrow can’t wait this is my first time germinating as my friend germinated my first two so I’m well chuffed after 4 previous failed attempts :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

3 Likes

Nice I just started to germinate 19 seeds

2 Likes

7 different strains

2 Likes

Wow wow wow I’d love to do a big grow as my friend gave me all his grow equipment so I have 3 600w ballast and lights and bulbs so I’m now thinking of staggering 6 plants a month between each other and pain my loft white as my loft is converted and is a great space so I’m thinking of using just two 600w light for 6 plants do you think that will do or just use the 3 lights.

1 Like

my first bho extraction

3 Likes

Looks mint what is that ready for edibles or shatter

1 Like

I’m dab it when its dry enough

1 Like

I’m not sure if it would need to be decarbed b4 edibles or not

1 Like

2 Likes

Sweet I so want to do something similar as I’m now on my second and I still have 7oz sitting in the freezer so may as well put them to good use dude :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2::thought_balloon::heart:

1 Like

Well both seeds have been planted and are on 250w hps with coco professional light cycle 19/5

2 Likes

Nice nice. Cant wait to see them sprout for u

1 Like