Second grow white widow auto

All good up this way brother doing the same taking care of the family and property and tending my gardens I have one more tent that should be finished by the end of the week or week after then I’ll hang a dry that
My last harvest is drying nicely and should start getting jarred up sometime this week or next weekend I’m guessing but you can’t rush this part
The drying and curing is just as important than the actual growing imo

3 Likes

Gm fellas and happy 4th of July. Here’s an update of my four newly adopted WWA babies. They are thriving under the meizhi 600w led light. One of the babies came a few days late but none the less she’s here and doing good.

Have a great day and enjoy your families today

4 Likes

@Onlythebest79

They’re looking great!

Happy 4th :us:

1 Like

Happy forth brother
Looking good
Enjoy the day

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 looks like we’re on the same timeline. My WWA’s will be going outside in a week or so. This will be fun to watch both grows and see how they do.

3 Likes

Yes sir we sure can compare. Are you using soil outdoor or hydro. If you use nutes when do you start?

@Onlythebest79 outdoor in soil in7 gallon fabric pots. I’ll be using FFOF in the bottom 2/3 and FFHF in the top 1/3. It’s been hot in the garage where I’ve got them now, but it’s also been hot and very humid outside. I know 77* may be the optimal temp, but these girls are never going to see that. Hoping that the diffused cover on the greenhouse along with the fans will keep them more comfortable. I’m not going to be using any nutes for at least 4-6 weeks. The guys at this great hydro store I found have been very helpful along with everyone here if course.

1 Like

I going 3 gallon pot maybe 2 gallon really don’t know for sure but they are nice size. I’m going indoor all the way as it’s legal medicinally here in Florida. Soaked overnight and dropped right in ffof soil and give an ounce or two of PHed water every morning and night. I won’t be giving nutes till week 6 and even then I’ll be dividing a gallon of mixed nutes into 3 and giving each plant their dosing once a week as per ffof nute schedule.

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo @bob31 @Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Countryboyjvd1971 @peachfuzz @Nug-bug @NTMAREMACH

This is my first auto grow is there a time frame to top this bean baby like 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th or 15th day from sprout. Also how long before I should switch them to 12/12 after sprout?

I topped mine on the 13th day from sprout. That’s how long it took for her 6th set of true leaves to come in, and give me enough room to get in between the 5th and 6th set to make the cut.
My second girl that sprouted the same day only has 4 sets of leaves and I haven’t touched her yet. Today is the 15th day for her. @Onlythebest79

I’m running my lights on a 16/8 light schedule right now. She will tell us when to switch. Although with autos, 12/12 isn’t necessary, I still will anyway,

Also at what point do you start nuking them from sprout and again what’s the average time from sprout to harvest for ilgm WWA beans?

@GetbackJoJo @bob31 @Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @Countryboyjvd1971 @peachfuzz @Nug-bug @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

I haven’t grown the WWA but they were pretty fast from some of the journals I read. I’m sure someone will chime in.

Nutes I would say after the 5th node, I would start giving nutrients as long as they are in their forever homes.

@bob31

Shouldn’t the runoff PPM levels determine when to start nutes? He is going in FFOF.

1 Like

I haven’t taken a ppm measurement since I started and if you look at my other forum you will see what has happened. I water everyday until I think they are good and leave them alone. Now water going in is PHed to 6.4-6.5 and that’s it. Yes I’m in FFOF soil from the start

@bob31 @Rugar89

1 Like

Ok I just want to make sure I have enough led light for my bean babies. I have a 4x2x6 tent and a meizhi 1200w if anyone can help me out that would great.

Also I have a meizhi 600w and it’s in a 4x2x6 tent. Is that enough light for this tent and it will have 2 WWA in it or should I get another 600 to add to it?

2 Likes

Nutrients should always be given according to ppm but not until after about the 5th node. ( IMO )

2 Likes

@bob31

Just checking Bro.
Wanted to make sure I didn’t miss something in learning lessons 101 from you guys! :mask:

If we need to cover the ppm and FFOF and the feeding chart, I’d be happy to do that tomorrow. I’ve already had my meds tonight! hahaha @Rugar89

2 Likes

It took me a little longer but after the 5th node you can top or fim. Get her transplanted about a week before you want to FIM though

They are all in their forever homes and has been there since coming out of their bubble bath of PHed water