Second Grow White Widow 7 plants two tents

Sounds fun. Cant wait to see the end result.

1 Like

Lol it’s hardly been fun. It’s been pissing me off right now. I just reran the lines because evidently they are not gravity friendly lol. All the water was running into the plants and running out like a syphon, or if your a red neck like me syphen lol.

I’m surprised these plants are doing as good as they are. I’ve flooded them with water, broke one with a weather station and burned one up with a light.

It’s insane how I’ve got the buds I do after 6weeks.

Don’t know how it’s going to yield plants are way smaller this time, of course I didn’t switch to 12/12 until week 8 last time. Lol!

@JaneQP @MrPeat @ExoFly @LiesGrows @JackAndSan @MoBilly @BigCat420 @JackAndSan

I have lost multiple seedlings when my glasses fell off my face. Think of it as a learning tool of what not to do.

The plants looks good.

1 Like

True lol! Well plants aren’t going great while I’m in Utah wheeling. Moab and la sal are awesome. Anyways drip system works ok. Still have to give some water because my daughter can’t remember what I showed her. I said and I paying for what in college again lol. Evidently not memory. Lol. Sorry I have no picks but the buds are huge according to her way bigger than the last ones and I’m letting these ones go longer. I want couch lock!

1 Like

@LuDog I actually lived in Salt Lake City Dec 1988 to Sept 1994. Got the hell out of there. Beautiful State but the people are El Loco.

I have my sister trained well. I mix the nutrient water for her while I live at the Firework Stand twice a year. She could mix it with no problem. I do it as she has a crazy work schedule.

Get this I actually had a Registered Communist as my English Comp II class. The experience was so bad I moved to Missouri and attended the Northwest Missouri State University. It was actually cheaper to pay Out of State tuition than it was in my home State for UNL aka University of Nebraska at Lincoln.

1 Like

@JaneQP @MrPeat @LiesGrows @JackAndSan @ExoFly @BigCat420 @ExoFly @MoBilly

Sorry if I missed anyone. I haven’t shared pics in a while since I wasn’t home. My daughter sent me some since I told her it’s time to cut all excess leaves cuz I don’t want anything robbing the buds. Anyways without further delay… this buds for you!

2 Likes

And more!

3 Likes

One is a freak have no idea what it is. Oh well. Hoping to be ready to harvest when I get home

1 Like

@MrPeat no kidding

People in Utah are nothing like I’m use too. I chat with everyone. So now we are at the Grand Canyon until Tuesday. Then headed home to warmer weather it’s 23 outside lol

2 Likes

Looking great man. How far along?

1 Like

Here I am freezing and its 64 degrees. Should have grabbed my fleece rain jacket for warmth.

A good trim job.

1 Like

About 2 months now I think

1 Like

Thanks it was my daughters doing

Oh snd it’s 23 this morning!

I was accustomed to -30 for 4 months as the average. I am completely climatized to South Texas weather now. I get cold at 70 or lower now. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You ain’t kidding. Living there myself doesn’t feel normal until above 95

1 Like

@MrPeat @ExoFly @LiesGrows @JaneQP @JackAndSan @Bluntsmoke @MoBilly @BigCat420

My apologies if I left anyone out. Looks like harvest day is soon. If not some of them today. They don’t all harvest at the same time so one tent will be used to grow while the other is used for drying. Pics let me know your thoughts. Sorry in advance for pic quality. My hands are shaky.

4 Likes

They look great man…im so excited for you. Something ive discovered over the week is this gooseneck…

STORAGEGEAR Webcam Stand, Upgraded Webcam Mount Stand with Flexible Gooseneck Arm and Clamp, Suit for Logitech Webcam C920,C922,C922x,C930,C615,C925e,Brio 4K https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F9WW36F/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_CH19BB0D4BRMJPY1RPD9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

i clamp it on to a cheap smartphone tripod i had, and the other end has a knob thats hiding a screw. The threads on that screw are the same size as the bracket that holds those handheld microscopes they sell on amazon. Then you can just hang your smart phone in your tent and observe that as youre adjusting your camera…can get some pretty nice shots

2 Likes

Ty I was just reading saw u guys talking about mar hydro lights. I ran them now run potsquatch grow light’s they beat major brand and they have replacement part available on hand 24/7

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like