Second Grow White Widow 7 plants two tents

Lol I accidentally added a pic of my rock crawling rig

I am running 12/12 and are now bloom stage. I’m no t doing too bad on this one. I need them to hurry up goi g to moab soon Lol.

1 Like

How do you like the ,LSD it pricey!

1 Like

Haven’t gotten a chance to sample it yet I actually will be trimming her up today after work she came out. Eing one of the frostiest strains I’ve grew to date she smells great and looks amazing hopefully the smoke is good as well

1 Like

O, it’s smooth

1 Like

I just watered the beejeezus for mine but only gone three days.

1 Like

Dane I know mine need it every other day. If my 22 year old would stay home it probably wouldn’t be a problem. I’m I need these done by October 1st lol. Going to be gone a month or more. Thinking of trying that drip system.

@JaneQP @MrPeat @The1stTimer @JackAndSan @BigCat420 @MoBilly

All is well and starting to flower. 12/12 light schedule has really worked well. I made the switch after 5weeks. I bought drip system that I’m setting up today 5 gallon drums and that will help since I’ll be gone for two months. Boy these ones are easy compared to my first grow. Doing more that a 50% increase in plants and two tents thought it would be a lot of work and so far it’s not bad. So without further delay I’m two weeks into the 12/12
Schedule snd I water them every other day!

Uploading: FD88A110-7CCB-4339-8429-CF1F7B9B64E8.jpeg…

1 Like

Looking good brother. I hope you get that drip irrigation lined out and everything goes over smoothly during your trip

1 Like

Thanks!

I was supposed to work on it today but ended up sleeping all day. YI’ve been exhausted with my parents being sick, us planning our trip, and me trying to get these done before I run out of the 3 plants I grew before. I’m hoping to get at least a pound out of 7 plants but o got 3/4 of a pound out of 3 so maybe 1 and 3/4 pounds? Not out of the question with 7 plants hopefully lol.

@BigCat420
The one thing I worry about is it getting bound up with cal mag. I noticed with my syringes that are exactly a teaspoon that it gums them up pretty bad. I’m hoping it doesn’t gum up the machine or drip holes.

@LuDog i have a buddy running drip irrigation with a flood table and he is using drip clean to help prevent any clogs. Its part of the house and garden lineup. Hope this helps

1 Like

Uploading: 2DB811F7-C51A-4C37-B170-F4829154C883.jpeg…
Processing: 99236DC9-65B1-42F4-AD3F-0FBD6FD9B07D.jpeg…
Processing: A6BB1D23-13C6-448C-9B82-2FEACB827758.jpeg…
Processing: 844DA53F-7003-42AE-9EC2-F08747F08EBE.jpeg…
Processing: 710F7C97-5DEF-4828-B836-E2F596E294A5.jpeg…
Processing: 6903BCE9-9FBB-45B1-834C-3059BBA3E105.jpeg…

Installed drip system yesterday. Didn’t realize five min would flood them but boy did i lol.

Found out twenty seconds is much better. I’m trying to get the fox farms to not settle so i used an fish tank deal to help put oxygen bubbles in homes it would just go ahead and stir it. Nope oh well I tried. I’ll figure something out.

Other then that pretty happy with it. So we will see how it goes over the next week or so.

Hope y’all are doing well!!!

@MoBilly @JaneQP @MrPeat @The1stTimer @JackAndSan @BigCat420

2 Likes

She is looking good. :+1:

A stupid mistake I made when adding bubbles to my reservoir was putting a lid on and making it airtight so when it watered thru the irrigation system it drained the whole 5 gal bucket lmao. But when I used drip irrigation I was saying about 1 minute till seeing runoff not on much or too little and my plants were about a month old. Not sure if that helps any just sharing what I know from my experiences

1 Like

Looking good man and doing well over here my 4 girls are doing good and thriving gonna have to transplant here soon

1 Like

Yeah I had the same issue last night at midnight drained the whole thing. Now it is draining the lines that are higher and running in still. So idk what to do. I took it down to sis seconds every day. Will see what happens.

I’ll grab more pics tonight when I check them.

Thanks!