Second Grow White Widow 7 plants two tents

So I started a new grow and I’m using two 3x3’ tents and three lights until my amazon purchase comes through. Planted two days ago and I have four on one tent and three in the other. Last grow I only did two two in one and 1 in the other. So I upped the amount of plants by 4. Wish me luck lol. This is going to keep me busy!

@JaneQP @MoBilly

I can’t remember who else it is that was following my old thread.

8 Likes

You are going to have your hands full. Good luck and I hope you have a successful grow. I tried 4 plants in a 4x4 tent and it was 3 plants to many due to their size. They was Sativa dominant and the traits showed big time. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I have 8 girls in a 4x8 and 2 in a 2x4 that will get the chop this weekend its been a crazy few months with all the upkeep lmao but fun at the same time its my zen zone area lol

2 Likes

LOL, MrPeat that’s cause you are growing HUGEEEEEEEEE plants!!! (first world problem)

3 Likes

@JackAndSan Well this is true. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@JackAndSan @MrPeat @LiesGrows

Mine were also large one was 5 ft tall and wide. Lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag LuDog! I can’t wait to see the WW. I like the way mine is doing.
I’m pulling up a chair.

Oh BTW I’m the guy that built a grow closet and started six plants. Then I grew them big before flipping, because what’s better than big, bushy plants? I let them outgrow my closet. The closet became a room. I had to knock down a wall giving me all the room I’ll ever need, right? Nope…
:thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag! I look forward to watching and learning. I have a 4x2 and started with five - two went outdoors and three plants fill the tent entirely, I am flipping this weekend! Best wishes.

1 Like

Lmao! We always go bigger! I’m not sure how they’ll do in the vivisun that is 36”x36” and 84” tall I started off with one and decided I needed to to start the drying process in so I bought an off brand on eBay that I thought would be good and it sucks. The vivisun zipper is way better quality I’ve had to fix this one already. I was going to do a grow journal but it wouldn’t let me start a topic in there.

Now I bought another light because my led light burned out on veg already. Amazon and the company said they’d ship me a new one. So hope that works out.

1 Like

Yeah Dog. Great lighting is critical. I learned that right quick. :wink:

2 Likes

Dude I bought a Mars 3x3 flat light that is waterproof. I have it at 25% right now since they’re small. I got it for 150 off amazon. I like it.

2 Likes

A lot of growers use Mars lights. I’m going to build my next light system. Until then my Spider Farmers are doing all I could ask. I’m well pleased.

1 Like

Is that LED or no

1 Like

Yes it is. Check them out.
I have a SF4000 and a SF2000
https://www.spider-farmer.com/collections/all

Dude! Bad ass! Well I got in contact with exlenvce who makes this Chinese light. I wouldn’t have bothered but it worked so well that I really wanted it. Beside the 600w led doesn’t seem to be doing it justice. Doesn’t put off enough heat in veg mode. So I decided to contact amazon about the 1000w light that broke. See below. I was surprised to say the least. They are having amazon ship me one pronto. This one is waterproof and had good reviews. Their customer service is awesome. Not bad for a POS Chinese light.

1 Like

I have two of these 1200W Exlenvce.

The actual draw from the wall is 235W.
Two equates, in my mind, to 470W. Somehow they can advertise it as 1200W each. (Maybe their saying it’s “equivalent to”)
That confused me but they did alright in a 5x4 grow so, fine by me.
:wink:
They did fine but I figured I could maybe do better with the SF’s and that I have quite a bit actually. They will be in the new room until I get my lighting build done.

I hear you. I grew that big one under this light. When it works it does well.

1 Like

@MoBilly @MrPeat @JackAndSan @JaneQP

So the lights are yoi close and if I raise then it looks like there atratching and it’s too cold. Any ideas?

1 Like

When it’s cold here I just run a little six inch space heater. I set it down low but with the circulation in there it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

i concur. while your light may typically be enough to also heat the space, that isn’t why it is there. so, if you are also having a temperature issue, i would recommend a supplemental heater. Remind us again about your setup. (i.e. room/tent size). assuming you are talking about the 36x36x84 tent. where is that tent located? in conditioned space, basement, etc. at this time of year i am wondering why you are having temperature issues (unless you arent aroound here. lol)

1 Like