Second grow Ontario Canada 🇨🇦

Thank you

Anyone here use a heating mat for seedlings ?

1 Like

Check out this thread. More about germination but you will find some good contacts that can help.

2 Likes

Yes, I use a pet bed warmer. It’s adjustable and doesn’t have a timer AND super cheap at Wally World!

6 Likes

@Caligurl - you are always so resourceful!

3 Likes

Hey guys and gals life got me busy so here it goes day 1

Grape ape
Strawberry bananas
Zkittles
Blueberry
Smoke seeds

Just dropped them in water for 24HRS soften up that shell I hear some people use a drop of peroxide last year I used water :sweat_drops: and it turned out fine so I’m going with what I know hope all my beans drop down low wish me luck how is everyone’s grow going this year ?

5 Likes

After 24 hrs soaking in water all drop down to the bottom now it’s paper towel For 24 to 48 hrs the random seeds I got from smoke 2 of the 3 already have a tap staring impressive

5 Likes

The peroxide is just to kill any potential fungi or bacteria which is all around us!

2 Likes

Sweet! Happy growing!

1 Like

Thanks for your info Cali love the knowledge you bless on use newbie :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey everyone seeds in peat pods grape ape was the only one with smaller tap rot hope they all stand up straight

6 Likes

I love peat pods!!! They make it so easy (except if you’re a clutch like me and dump it in the solo cup and afraid to go dig it out LOL.

4 Likes

Fist time using them I must say very easy and fast I’ll pull the sac around it out when the roots come out the side and up pot it ……I did think about putting it into a sole cup as well lol so true 5 out of the 7 have come out of the soil already took one day just waiting on the last 2 temp 25 RH 99% I know the girls like to be moist :—-) humidity

1 Like

@MrPeat @Dr.ofSmokology
Just tagged you on the new grow was looking over last years grow

3 Likes

The girls

4 Likes

Update the girls looking good

5 Likes

So far so good! They look like eagles flying

3 Likes

Holly crazy winds up here in amaranth Ontario today wow :hushed:

1 Like

10 days old

3 Likes

Jus gave them a small bit of water they look like the leafs on some are a bit bent ??

What y’all think ?