Second Grow: LSD, Blueberry, BC99 Fast in Coco; Aurora Indica Auto in AutoPots, Help Wanted

Yes sir, I definitely am very happy with my results. Thank you and everyone else that helped me along the way.
Budmo!

2 Likes

Ill keep ya posted im going away for the weekend and im sure thats when something will happen :crazy_face:

1 Like

Summary of last grow
Seven plants totaling: 1158g
Ave per plant: 227g
Largest: LSD #3 292g
Smallest: (tie) Blueberry and Blue Cinderella 99 Fast #1, 158g
Blue Cindy was originally smaller, except I found about 20g in an open jar not counted previously, which I subsequently added. Had to rehydrate (it was crispy).

Their ranking:

1. LSD #3 292g
  2. Blue Cinderella 99 Fast #2 288g
  3. Aurora Indica Auto #1 278g
  4. Aurora Indica Auto #2 222g
  5. LSD #2 192g
  6. Blueberry 158g
    Blue Cinderella 99 Fast #1 158g

The two autos produced the most bud in the shortest time, by far. They grew 112 & 120 days each (232 total) and produced 500g combined.
Blue Cindys grew 120 & 146 days (266 total) and produced 446g.
LSDs 152 & 172 days (324 total), 484g.
Blueberry (solo) 142 days, 158g.

Grams per day of growth:
Aurora Indica Auto 2.16
Blue Cinderella 99 Fast 1.68
LSD 1.49
Blueberry 1.11

The grams per day I find interesting.

5 Likes

Is there a smoke report on that Blueberry plant? I smoked some a long time ago and remember it actually tasting fruity. Not too overpowering for activities. At the time I thought someone had added flavoring to a bag of weed. I have too many seeds already for this year but a guy can dream! Hell of a job on this grow, truly impressive.

1 Like

Yes, as far as good quantity of high-quality smoke, very happy with the results.
That said, it is logical to me to hold off till September to start another round. But I miss them.

I don’t mind reliving that :sunglasses:
I agree with that review. It’s still hands down my favorite in this batch.

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome brother​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tulip::tulip::tulip:very nice harvest :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

That is a great haul JD you did well.
Sometimes I think the folks on this site are so stoned they don’t realize we have bidirectional scrolling.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that very much.
Yes, lots of stoners :upside_down_face:

Thank you @Nug61. Lots of good stuff! :yum:

1 Like

Another week more fall colors but no amber yet. Im loosing it :tired_face:!! Im going to reduce my light by 2 hrs. And no more heat.

2 Likes

Wow there is a lot of frost. Really looks nice.
I don’t know if my gal was an oddball, but she didn’t resemble yours except maybe the one with the darker colas. She was almost completely purplish and brown.
Still good stuff. Just had a couple of hits and feeling :blush:. Been hitting on the other stuff for about a week, as this was the smallest haul. But she goes a lot further with me than the other stuff, so there is that. Couple more hits and I’ll be done interfacing with the world for the day. Actually I’m going to put a little in the vape :sunglasses:
Looking forward to following yours through the harvest, dry, cure and testing!
Cheers!

1 Like

Meant to mention, as far as the colors, a lot of factors involved but I guess a lot of people think temperature is the biggest. I wasn’t trying to influence color, just grow the best smoke under the conditions I had.
The micro climate of the lung room was very difficult to maintain consistently as the seasons changed and the plants increased in size. I was very surprised.
They had high humidity for veg and day temperatures about 80, 75 night. During flowering it started out with the humidity high, but I got that down. The temperatures at night were in the high 60s consistently. Day was 80.
I have several more seeds and I will definitely be growing this again. Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

2 Likes

I took them down i found a nanner

Now some more waiting for the dense heavy buds to dry up

3 Likes

Oh no! You hope to end on your own schedule, but Mother Nature has other ideas.
What would happen if you took down the hermie and left the others for a while? Will they continue to produce good stuff if they are fertilized? I realize the will expend energy and resources on seed production. But, you may not have had any or much of a pollen release, consequently not many seeds. But if the ladies were ready to your satisfaction, that is another story.
And of course, as always, your experience and wisdom should make the calls.
Bottom line, I bet it is great smoke!
Cheers!

2 Likes

So the final Talley for my first grow 19.75 oz

5 plants total 4 blueberry 1 agent orange. Dried for 8 days in 70degree 40 rh closet.

The joint i smoked was smooth earthy sweet and the whole next day all i could taste was blueberry/berry on my lips. This stuff is only going to get better as it cures.

Id like to thank everyone for the advice and encouragement along this 200day journey

Im trying to revege as i type plus im putting in my next order for seeds Happy growing everyone

5 Likes

Very nice sir…:tulip:⚘:tulip: flowers for you growmie :sunglasses::beers::v::heart:

1 Like

Ah. Job complete. Congratulations. A very successful crop.
You are reveging your plants? Inside or out? I have not done that.
Are you ordering more Blueberry?

I have more blueberry seeds but i am trying to revedge them aswell. I want to put them outside but we will see

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan. Good luck!