Second grow learn from your mistakes

Second grow. 5 Ak47 feminised seeds. 3 weeks in. Fresh air and ph6.5 vital. I’m seeing fantastic
results compared with my last grow.

IMG_2312.JPG

5 Likes

same stage last time

5 Likes

Night and day! Good job. I’ve noted several things in my own first grow that I’ll definitely tweak the next time around.

1 Like

I got a good yield in the end last time. I’m hoping this one will be better. Taking the ph seriously and keeping a closer eye. I think I underfed last time. Lots of help on here

1 Like

8 days on. These AK47 are going crazy. I’ll have no space to work at this rate :joy:

1 Like

had to have a sort out inside the tent. Running out of space :sob:

2 Likes

Good problem to have but a problem nonetheless

I may have to lose one. I’m using the larger magic pots x4 and 1 smaller. Everything looks great but I’m still 2 weeks away from 12/12. I think 4 is the maximum for my tent.

is this going to be a problem? I’m pumping fresh air in 24/7 plants look perfect all female I’m 2 weeks from 12/12

1 Like

added 2 additional fans. Plants look fantastic. Tent is full to burst. 10 days to flower this Ak47. 5 females. My 2nd grow. I’ve got so much help from this site and it’s a wonderful resource.

Wow, what a difference 2 days make. That place is PACKED!

1 Like

I’ve started 12/12 on Monday. No space. Bigger smart pots have created monster plants :seedling:

1 Like

You may run out of room. Ak47 can triple in size during flowering stretch

1 Like

I’m keeping a close eye on everything but I’m pretty sure you’re totally right :joy:. The mass of growth is not affecting the plants at this point but if I remove the smaller pot it should create enough space for the other 4. The idea of removing a perfectly healthy female of a good size is not sitting well :pleading_face:

1 Like

massive plants taking lots of work but I’m pretty happy

1 Like

little update. Clipped the plants back a bit. Looking ok now :joy:

4th week of 12/12 had to cut plants back to allow room but I’m pretty happy. Plenty of buds and room for final push

Fantastic job!

1 Like

4 weeks into 12/12 looking ok so far :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

almost time for harvest :grinning:

1 Like