Second Grow.... Gorilla Glue nicknamed Abel

This is my second grow, I did GSC for my first grow and this one is gorilla glue

2 Likes

@Dennis62

1 Like

Happy Days are here again!
Good growing to you.

2 Likes

Thanks i appreciate it… I’m trying to see if i can get a bigger yield this time around

2 Likes

Hey brother thanks for the holler, set to watch, curious about your grow looks like coco, give us some details. Happy growing man

So i did the same as my last grow… half soil half coco, and i mixed in some root boost and diatomaceous earth into it. I’m going to do LST this time around because i topped my last plant. I wanna see if the yield will be different.

@Dennis62 does this look a little funky?

1 Like

Yes looks like a genetic malfunction, doesn’t look like it will produce anything, sorry my friend

Damn that sucks, you think i could get a refund for it lol. It’s in preflower and it just looks off.

Maybe they will refund you, a bad seed is a bad seed. Hope it is good smoke man :pray:

1 Like

It doesn’t look as bad as before, I’m staying the course and changed over to the bloom nutes. I’m definitely not expecting the same yield as my last grow though

1 Like

So this is where its at so far, definitely going to be smaller than last plant but it’s starting to smell fantastic lol

1 Like

She is producing more than I thought for a mutant, amazing you stuck with her and hope the smoke will be awesome :+1: (

1 Like

So excited about her getting done

Lit up like a Christmas tree, I’m at 7 weeks in flower so far. Looking to going at least 10-12 weeks @Dennis62

1 Like

Hey AJ it looks like she is foxtailing with all those multiple white pistols, usually caused by to intense of light or light too close, at 7 weeks into flower the 2nd pic is a better represents where she is, but looks like she has a week or so longer. You can’t judge by those foxtails they will be full of clear tricomes, look at bud without the multiple hairs. Looking good tho my friend :+1:

1 Like

I moved the light up a little and turned the intensity down also, it smells LOUD lol. You think a week or 2 more or closer @Dennis62

I don’t see any white pistols on the lower buds so I would think she can go any time, mine always smell awesome when they are ripe :+1:

1 Like

I ended up getting about 20grams off of it…i feel pretty good considering how it started off

1 Like

Glad you got some good smoke, mutants are what they are, nothing you can do but kill them or grow them out lol I would have chosen the first option. You stuck it out and she did get some nice solid looking nuggets, congratulations man :+1: Holler at me when you start your next grow :smiley: