Second Grow, first under LEDs

Second grow but my first under LEDs. First under grow lamps now HGL 350R. Girls look happy but maybe not the same maturity as the lamp grow. The buds are very light but I hope the dense up a bit. I’m at day 67 and I have comparison pictures from the last grow. Any one with similar results? Strain is Gelato Autos and feeding as pert FF chart. First image is day 67 on first grow (lamps), second image from day 67 present grow (LED).

6 Likes

She’s starting the fattening stage and will put on more weight. Autos generally have lighter/fluffier buds than photo periods. I’ve had some autos with equal density but not many :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks, The first grow were not super dense either but the quality of smoke was great.

1 Like

Top Shelf Home Grown :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ive grown gelato photos and she will fatten up. Download the photone app and zero in your 350r. You want your DLI between 35 and 40 and your ppfd at around 800.

1 Like

Looking pretty good except for the tips. Watering as per FF chart in soil, LED lights, in a tent indoors. I’m thinking too much neuts so I watered with distilled water only today. Have a look.

1 Like

Just a little burn from nitrogen, but not so bad to create worry.

1 Like