Whats up dudes. Ice Sheets here. This is my second grow and I would love to get some advice from all of you. Below you will find my current set up.
Tent: Vivosun 4x4x80’’
Veg lights: 1. Bestva 2000 watt elite reflector series (Running full spectrum at 30’’ from canopy
2. Sunraise 1000 watt (Running veg blue spectrum at 24’’ from the side of canopy)
3. Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Mist
4. Seeds were stored in freezer so hopefully the growth is not stunted.
Pictures Below: Day 18
Light cycle is 19 on and 5 off. Have been watering once a day right before the start of light cycle.
((( I know I am not growing with the most ideal lights but this is what I have and I would like to make the most of out if for my veg tent )))
I started out with just the Bestva 2000 Watt on veg about 30’’ away and now I switched it to full spectrum (Veg/Bloom buttons on and added my old Sunraise 1000 watt as a lower side light. The Sunraise is running just a blue spectrum veg color.
Seems like they are growing slow but maybe it will pick up with the additional light and turning the full spectrum on my main light.
- When should I transplant to bigger pots?
- When should I fimm or top plant? I would like to Fimm all 6 and keep it a nice even canopy.
- LST or Scrog for my set up? I don’t really like dealing with the nets.
- For flower tent I am planning on using my Sun System Yield Master 6 with the 1000 watt switchable balance.