Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

It looks like you attacked her with Silly String!!! :crazy_face:
Pot puppetry!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yeah nice big plant spread out ! That would be a tent full.

2 Likes

I thought so too, after my last grow of autos, as they took about as long as photos to finish out. I decided their only purpose would best be suited for outdoors so you could get a harvest long before the Sept-Nov range. However, I realized in the photo grow I have going now, I had room to stick a couple of autos in, get a harvest from them (they are shorter finishing strain) and maybe even another two autos when those two are finished, and they most likely would finish out only a few weeks longer than the photos. That way I maximize my electric usage, nutes, water, etc. i do realize that when I take the autos out of this grow I may well not have enough room for two more to start, I actually expect that will be the case.

But yeah, if you like fiddling with plants, they can be a bore. And my thought is, if I am spending the time and money, photos get a bigger yield for that cost.

3 Likes

@KikiGee I like to do the same add a couple of autos have something coming out a little early with a different flavor. I have not had great luck with Autos outside maybe the wrong strain for the climate. I might stick a couple more out next spring see what happens.

2 Likes

I just can’t get on with nets at all. Currently trying string to see how that goes and as for autos :scream::rofl:

4 Likes

I have quite a few auto seeds and considering doing a patio type grow this spring. However, the last several years our spring winds have been horrible. Like a solid day 50+ mph winds with gusts upwards of 70. Two years in a row when I tried clones they got stripped fast. Oh, and the wind is accompanied by a fair bit of sand.

2 Likes

Well here we are at the end of Week 4ish. The 4 Pineapple Express Autos have just about stalled in height! Thankfully! The heights vary from 36-48" All growing really well. Had them on 1.5lt every other day with Cal Mag and 50% Vega mix and the are loving it.
Really looking forward to seeing how they perform with the right light and nutes/ supplements. The colour is great top to bottom with really nice buds starting to stack.
I think tomorrow they will get their current mix - along with a confirmation that the height has stalled. The tallest one is getting quite close to the light - but not too close as to burn. I can easily lift the light, but was hoping it might slow the tallest…
The Lemon Skunk Auto is plugging along in the corner. She grows quite a bit slower and with nowhere near the branching of the PXA - she seems to be all about a central cola with some bonus buds - although I could be wrong.
The blurb on PXA suggests 4 weeks veg and 4 weeks flower, it will be interesting to see how close that turns out to be.
I hope everyone is safe, smilin’, smokin’ n smashed!!! :crazy_face: :+1: :sunglasses:
@Hellraiser @Cannabian @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @beardless @Kellydans @KikiGee

13 Likes

Looking good mate :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking awesome Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Plants look great ! :+1:

2 Likes

SO all the girls got a feed today, 4 x Pineapple Express Auto have started their Canna Flora/ Rhyzo/Booster/Cannazyme/Calmag today. All are covered in nice little popcorn colas, but had still been stretching until yesterday. The temptation to start early was great - but I resisted. All healthy - no training except tucking so far.
The Lemon Skunk Auto is still stretching, she is starting to catch up, but still seems a week or so off of turning. She got her Vega nutes and additives. Looking good definitely a brighter green to her growth.

It is starting to smell heavenly, but pretty soon the carbon filter will be a must! :crazy_face: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Beauty!

1 Like

When you get your filter buy two budz. Always good to have a spare :thinking::blush:

1 Like

Oh I have the filter from the last run - so it still has some life in it. I will get another eventually though. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is so much fun to see them go from a tiny seedling to a significant plant is such a short amount of time. Mine are looking good. Have been offline a few days.

They look incredible! I love that smell, too. I just got through pinching off some fan leaves and almost thought of trying them in a salad ala Cannabis Cheri. Maybe another time. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Beautiful brother,
gonna be a dank harvest :v:

1 Like

Thanks mate. They are coming along relly well. Lots of nice bud sites already starting to stack. Still got 4 weeks to go! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Day 5 of flower for my girls, they are between drinks. All are looking really good. The stacking has been surprising - but being autoflowers, they don’t get much time to fatten up. 4 weeks on these I believe.
Currently lights on 9pm here and it is 30C/ 46% RH - it was 35% but bumped it up while I can.
A long weekend of hot weather on the way here high 30s C and 25-35% RH. It will be challenging - but they look strong - so keeping their water up will e priority.
I have utilised the ‘no training’ training method with these… I think they are training themselves just to spite me… :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:
@Arrow @Hellraiser @Cannabian @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @Kellydans @KikiGee
I decided to break the camera out to bore you all with… ENJOY!!! :rofl:

11 Likes

Nice photos…nice stacking :ok_hand:…no wiring, no netting, no stakes, no struggles … I believe that’s why autos where made …:joy::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks mate. I have some stakes that I will fix outside the pots if they need support (hoping they do!)
I was expecting to have to spread and tuck a lot - not required.

I was thinking of leaving any clearing of nuisance leaves blocking buds around eek 3 of flower.
Do you have any thoughts on that? :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses:

4 Likes