Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

Thanks mate. It all smokes really well for 3 different tastes and effects - and yes it MIGHT last until the next s done - hoping for a small stockpile :wink:

1 Like

Way to go! If you want a real challenge now try growing mushrooms. It is like dogs and cats. Cannabis is the dog and friendly and easy and wants to please. The magic mushroom is the cat! Wild, difficult, and cranky.

I ordered: ILGM Granddaddy Purple auto and their Premium Mix Pack ( Goldleaf, Cali Drream, and Chronic Widow) and an Arabian mix (Afghan, Hindu Kush, and Pure Indica) and Blue Amnesia auto from another place taking advantage of 420 seed sales yesterday. And I have my ILGM Purple Haze from last year I need to deal with. I am trying to convert the new 5x5 tent to the mushroom hut.

I am not sure I can get any of the Premium seeds in this late in our year for the new greenhouse, which won’t arrive for another couple of weeks at a minimum. We will have brutal overnight sudden drops from 70s to single digits overnight here as our first freeze. And that can happen anytime later Sept on. So I think I am pushing it. We are going to put a heater in the greenhouse later summer, but my husband made a very good point in adding supplemental light in that the whole neighborhood would see the lights.

It is looking good on our production license but they are still not accepting them and they have a Sept 1 deadline for those license to be ready. How on earth they are expecting to pick up the already low supply of cannabis in this state for medical to have enough for opening day on 4/2022 for rec sales is beyond me. This year will favor the big indoor medical producers as they have a ‘pass’ to go ahead and start producing. We figure next year production grow won’t be as big as we start building the big metal shop for indoor production in March. But two years out we should be golden as producers.

So see, one year ago a dungeon sub buddy of mine casually mentioned growing in NY and told me I could buy seeds and grow my own and here we are, a whole new venture and career starting at the end of grow 3.

Be a mover and a shaker over there Bud! You are learning critical skills that put you in a good place should it go legal there.

Great grow and thank you for tagging me!

P.S. I understand not being online as much. I have been same. I am still getting used to the master and lord of this kingdom being home all the time. Which is nice but after nearly 38 years of my own routine the apple cart has been turned over now that the Wolf is in the Den! Lol

6 Likes

That is a delicious selection! Clever me did not even think to look for 420 sales! :crazy_face:
I can only hope that they wake up and legalise soon - that will change everything.
I can only imagine how painful the approval process must be!
It is strange how we get into this - I was gifted 3 clones - that was my introduction down the rabbit hole :upside_down_face: :wink:
Always a pleasure to get your input!

3 Likes

We have really good friends! :heart_eyes:

Oh hey, here is an issue we have: temps still in low 20s at night. We can be 50 deg as a high in late June. So our season can be brutally short. This is why we keep holding off on putting in a pool. Just doesn’t stay hot here for long. I have no idea why anyone on earth thought living out here on a Mars like environment was fit for humans, yet here we are. At least we don’t have ticks or fleas or mosquitoes but you should see the rattlers!

2 Likes

I took a flying leap over this pretty little young prairie rattler last summer. They are super shy. So lucky to see it.

7 Likes

Those are definitely challenging conditions to grow in - vegetable or human! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:
Always loved snakes - we have some real nasty ones here too - fortunately not too close to me though!

1 Like

They are beautiful creatures. I grew up surrounded by them having lived remote on a ranch. I wouldn’t trade for your variety. At least ours have a polite audible warning system built in! :rofl:

1 Like

Good job mate! Niw link me to that grow dood

1 Like

Agreed! Most of our bitey critters are silent and wear cammo! :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Sir!

3 Likes

Gotcha! Im following

1 Like

Nice way to finish a grow off @Budz420. Just imagine if you could weigh your experience gained getting that harvest, I don’t think there’s a scale big enough :scream:

Congrats on the harvest. Good weight and nice selection. :dragon:

Great job bro :sunglasses:. Over a lb is sweet!!! Looking forward to your next grow. Once a collection starts its hard to stop haha :laughing:

1 Like

@Capt.Cola so true… im a long 5 weeks from harvest and I’m already planning the next grow, outdoor and indoor

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest. In a few weeks. You will get to enjoy all that goodness :grin: