Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

Now that I have successfully grown them, I’d have to agree.

3 Likes

Nice one, I will weigh mine when she’s dry and let you know :face_with_monocle:.

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Those are good numbers :grin: The Fattie looks about there to me. That is a beautiful cola there.

3 Likes

Fattie has such nice color :sunglasses: with good size to it. The gimpy has more time to do its thing. Great work bro.

2 Likes

Well dood ya gotta log that bud… probably half that weight is in board feet!

2 Likes

Thanks mate - I was really happy with the result. Fattie is on a daily watch at the moment - I want to take her to wards the darker end of the ambers. I amazed at the density of all the colas! :+1: :sunglasses:

Thanks mate - she is getting darker every day. Watching the trichs really close! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Just waiting on the chainsaw to be sharpened! :rofl:
I will clip it n weigh it - but it looked too awesome not to keep intact for a while. I was also hoping it held some moisture because my RH dropped to the floor in dry time - 3 day day time FFS! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Got the microscope out again - keeping a close eye on Fattie. She is completely coated in sticky goodness. The trichs are starting to lose their precise structure - seeming to melt and coat every part.
I know I am new to this and probably get over enthused… but holy crap!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
@Cannabian @Nicky @Capt.Cola @KikiGee @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Davyg @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Dman1969
WIN_20210305_23_55_03_A

WIN_20210305_23_52_53_A

WIN_20210305_23_52_11_A

WIN_20210305_23_48_27_A

WIN_20210305_23_47_26_A

WIN_20210305_23_46_03_A

WIN_20210305_23_45_40_A

WIN_20210305_23_44_43_A

WIN_20210305_23_44_05_A

9 Likes

Very nice, those are good shots! Dang did you use a tripod? Or what’s your method lol.
Here is a read for you.

Ask me any questions here and we can hash it out. I’m avoiding an argument with that other member, while I don’t mind the discussion I want to avoid an argument and a suspension /ban

5 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Gooey for sure! Im just funnin with ya. Having them on the stick is a good thing for drying. Maybe you log em for the curing process?

3 Likes

@Budz420 Congratulations, things are looking good!! I was wondering if you or anyone could explain why these two structures look so different? Same feminized strain and seed bank! I know I ran them a little hot and caused a lot of burn and have been trimming the brown little by little.

4 Likes

Stuff like that is normal. I have a twin I separated from seed into 2 plants. They look nothing a like. And if any. These should be the same since they were from the same seed. Even my leaves are different on the 2. You are looking good there.

1 Like

Excellent read! Thanks mate - and as an added bonus it seems I am on the right track to take Fattie into the ambers.
Yes, a digital microscope fixed to an old camera tripod that I had around from a past life. I take my images just as seriously as I take my growing! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mate - this one is a real performer! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They sure don’t like heat stress. I had heat/ RH issues as well and I think that was the cause of some of my foxtailing. It is hard to be sure though - as I have two very different phenotypes as well.
Similar to you - same seed strain, batch and supplier. I think it all adds up and some plants are more susceptible than others. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pictures are amazing budz. You’re starting to show the odd amber just now so won’t be long :sunglasses:

1 Like

Watching her like a hawk mate! I will be able to time it exactly where I want it - without time pressures! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Just think if Fattie was a photo. Oh Mamma! Clones, clones…clones…

2 Likes