Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

Sounds about right :+1:, but then again… These are autos and I don’t know anything about autos…hope you gonna need some stakes…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I figured that leaving it until near the end might avoid stressing them. Only one way to find out… do one and see how she responds. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Looking good , buds stacking up nice. I see some fat buds in the future.

3 Likes

Stacking up very nice Brother!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks mate. I will give them every opportunity to fatten up that I can. That was a failing last run - but I learned from my mistakes, :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

For so little input they are doing really well!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great, coming along very nicely!

2 Likes

Looking good looking good :sunglasses:. Feels good getting another grow under your belt :wink:
I posted twice :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Have to say they are really impressing me… so far… :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, it sure does!
I will be happier when we get through this long weekend, forecasting record breaking heat. It’s 35C/ 30% RH today - and it’s just starting… main worry being fires here. Fingers crossed! :+1: :sunglasses:
Hoping all is well with you!

1 Like

35°C sounds amazing just not overly keen on the fires thing though. All good here with our 6 inches of snow :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Oh it’s amazing alright! 6 hours later at 11pm it is still 33C/ 36%RH and just gave the girls another drink.

1 Like

I worked in Africa for a while, hottest we had was 56°C with 95% humidity​:scream:. That was troublesome but I hear you with the constant heat. Just wish you could send some over here. We could dry out and heat up a bit :scream::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wow, they really are rocking along fast. My opinion on the autos is changing and coming back full circle to thinking they have great value as a tent grow as much as outdoors. I stopped worrying about the yield when I realized with the half gallon jars of cannabis from previous crop of autos totalled 12 we would have plenty to use when they are done. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks. They really are exploding. Just starting to get the first trichs starting to show up. They have definitely surprised me. There is 2-3 weeks left and they are already as large as the last run t the end. :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just gave the girls another drink. They took a full 1.5 litres each - with no run off. Same as yesterday! his heat and low humidity really makes them thirsty.
Buds ae starting to swell very nicely!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice, do you use aircon in your grow space

1 Like

No mate. I juggle my supply/ exhaust to keep it as balanced as possible. Right now its sitting at 30C/ 53% RH in the tent. It is 32C/ 59% RH outside… at 1:00am!!!

1 Like

And I thought living in the desert southwest was hot! At least here in the high plains of the Land of Enchantment we get a huge drop at night due to the arid environ.

2 Likes

Yeah it can get very uncomfortable here at its worst. This heatwave is expected to hang around for another 2-3 days, if I can hold a decent humidity in the tent I should be ok! ! It is a real challenge keeping them happy. The big shock has been their thirst They take 1.5 litres per day each - that is double what they had - and there is zero run off!
All I can do is monitor and make sure there is no hot spots in the tent. :crazy_face: :+1: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes