Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

Thanks mate - this one is a real performer! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They sure don’t like heat stress. I had heat/ RH issues as well and I think that was the cause of some of my foxtailing. It is hard to be sure though - as I have two very different phenotypes as well.
Similar to you - same seed strain, batch and supplier. I think it all adds up and some plants are more susceptible than others. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pictures are amazing budz. You’re starting to show the odd amber just now so won’t be long :sunglasses:

1 Like

Watching her like a hawk mate! I will be able to time it exactly where I want it - without time pressures! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Just think if Fattie was a photo. Oh Mamma! Clones, clones…clones…

2 Likes

I was just in there watering and taking photos & microscope shots - thinking exactly that!!! :crazy_face: :rofl:
I am just about to kick off with a photo grow - with clones to follow hopefully. I I haven’t tagged you already…

1 Like

Day 48 of flower for Fattie and The Gimp and both are going strong - and showing no real sign of slowing. I am starting to get a few more ambers through all levels. I’m still going to leave her for a day or two to try and get a few more ambers happening. I know she could be chopped now and be great - but I thik in a couple of days she will be amazing!
The Gimp is starting to fill out nicely - I think that cola is going to end up really dense!
@Cannabian @Nicky @Capt.Cola @KikiGee @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Davyg @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Dman1969
The Gimp

Little Fattie

WIN_20210307_18_38_46_A

WIN_20210307_18_37_21_A

WIN_20210307_18_34_52_A

WIN_20210307_18_34_25_A

WIN_20210307_18_33_27_A

WIN_20210307_18_32_50_A

13 Likes

That’s gonna be some :fire: My Brother !! :sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

Definitely! I think this will be a ‘special reserve’ batch - tucked away with the single malts :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Bro they look fantastic! Little fattie looks swollen and ripe. I can’t remember is it an indica? Your a busy guy over there with these and the new grow.

1 Like

She is outperforming every expectation. If she was a photo she would be a keeper!
Yes, she is indica dom. The aim is to have myself a small stock - not just grow to grow - with choice.
I wasn’t expecting to still have time left on these two, but by the time the seeds come out of the clone tent, I will have these two in the dry box - and hopefully do a slower dry this time… :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s up @Budz420 just like to share my runt that I’m calling little Frosty. Jack Herer Auto

7 Likes

That jack looks sweet!!! The buds look orange it has so many pistols. Going to be some good smoke :dash:

3 Likes

Maybe a little early man?

1 Like

Thanks looking forward to the Harvest leafs are almost totally covered with heavy frost very sticky.

1 Like

Damn! Frosty is a little beast! Incredible colouring - she almost looks like a monster clone… That will be killer smoke no question! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, still going to let her run a few days yet. I’m interested to see where she tops herself out - while making sure I don’t leave her too long. Fortunately, I have the time to be patient this time. :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was thinking check every 3 days from now on. Pull the plug on noots at least 1 week prior to harvest and give one last water 2 days before then dry her out.

2 Likes

If I could resist sticking my beak in there at least once a day, then every 3 days would be great! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Can you clarify the last part though please? My feeble brain isn’t grasping your meaning. My intention was to give last drinks 2 days from chop - and then hang n dry for hopefully 8-10 days.Does that differ from what you are trying to suggest? :face_with_monocle: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

I’m excited about getting it finished up @Budz420 probably another 2or3 weeks. It’s one of those strains that looks like the picture provided by the seed bank (ILGM ) With the Orange pistols.

1 Like