Second Grow and beyond! The seed collection has started

I am back! Looking to learn from previous mistakes and all the pearls of wisdom I pick from all of you guys n girls.
I really wanted to run some ILGM genetics, but issues with getting into my seedbank account haven’t changed (also, the seeds I want haven’t been in the specials) so I ordered a very nice collection to kick off with.

My collection:
PHOTOPERIOD
Peyote Forum Feminised - GSC Forum Cut x Peyote Purple
Candy Glue Feminised - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Zkittlez) X Girl Scout Cookies
Critical Strawberry Banana Feminised - Critical Bilbao x Strawberry Banana
Dos Si Dos 33 Feminised - Dos-Si-Dos x Gelato #33
Ayahuasca Purple Feminised - Red River Delta x Master Kush
Peyote Critical Feminised - Peyote Purple x Critical Kush
Critical Kush Feminised - Critical Mass x OG Kush

AUTO (Freebies)
Auto Lemon Skunk - Lowryder #2 x Lemon Skunk
Pineapple Express Feminised Auto - Pineapple Chunk x Super Auto (incorrectly delivered as they were supposed to be Purple Punch Fem Photoperiod).

I am not sure what combinations I will run yet as I am just getting into summer - so high temps, variable humidity and a trip to hospital in the new year all need to be factored in.
I am leaning towards a run of Autos (short period and no temptation to clone) - but not sure how they will handle the conditions.
As always, the comment and input of everyone is welcome.

If I haven’t tagged you, don’t be offended - tag along! If you have any experience with any on my list, I will be very interested to hear from you! Feel free to tag others in as well! The more the merrier!!!
@Hellraiser @Cannabian @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @beardless @Kellydans @PurpNGold74
This is going to be fun… I can tell! :facepunch: :rofl: :sunglasses:

IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK!

12 Likes

@KikiGee welcome! This is what I have going on :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Brother thanks for the tag and I wouldn’t miss this for the world!! Keep on keeping on!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I ain’t very far ahead of you Brother

back row Pk front row Bh. Have a great and toasted day! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Thanks mate! Awesome to have you on board again. Hope all has been going well with you.

I just had to get my hands on some really sweet genetics - the choices are endless. I learned a lot of what not to do last time - hopefully I can put it all into practice!
Not having grown from seed before, I am looking forward to the process and having evenly formed plants to play with. :sunglasses: :+1: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You have a hell of a line up that’s for sure! I’m stoked for you Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I think my list changed a dozen times or more over a few days before I finalised it. It was a shame they gave me the Pineapple Express Autos - that freebie was supposed to be Purple Punch - and it was a strain I would have bought if it wasn’t offered. I did let them know - not sure if they will do anything about it though.
Really happy with what I got though - now to decide what to drop first… :rofl:

3 Likes

Very nice mate! Looking extremely healthy as always! :sunglasses: :+1: :100:

1 Like

They had a rough and I mean rough start!! But there coming back with a vengeance. I attempted a fim on one of each. I always miss so mabee this time I may get one. :joy::sweat_smile: I’m fina get high as giraffes :giraffe: lips :lips: !! I hope you do too My Brother! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

They look strong mate. The FIM is something I haven’t done yet - I will at some point no doubt - and very likely in error!
I am just loading up a few here - it seems to taste better when you grow it yourself… :rofl:
I have some curing in jars as well - they smell heavenly! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! I have to ask last grow was the finished product as good as it looked I remember it being so Frosty. Happy holidays

2 Likes

No problem mate. Glad to have you along!
Oh it smokes beautifully and tastes amazing. Unfortunately it stayed very fluffy - top to bottom. So I got a lot of tasty smoke that has no density and very little weight to it.
I put that down to less than ideal lighting and questionable genetics - it had been through a great many generations, and from what I understand, the genetics does fade over generations.
The next grow will be veg under the LED and flower under HPS. I’d love to get some really sweet LEDs going - just cannot swing the cash right now.
Enjoy your holiday mate. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Good to see you back buddy. That’s quite a haul you have there :heart_eyes:. How long is the hospital visit, hopefully not too serious or too long :slightly_frowning_face:. Both photos and autos will need attention while you’re away so what’s your thoughts. Friend or some sort of auto watering setup or just wait till you’re on the mend in the new year. Seeds rock by the way. I have 6 on the go right now and looking good

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks mate - great to be back! Choosing the ones I did was quite a task! Really happy with what I ended up with and super excited to grow from seed. The hospital visit should only be a couple of days in the new year sometime. More than likely going to need the spinal fusion. I was hoping to get away without it - but the pain spikes from the occasional (and getting more frequent) spasms is getting too much to handle and the meds don’t work unless I just about knock myself out. So I am probably just going to have to accept the fact that it is needed.
I was tempted to drop some of the Autos as they are supposed to be done in about 8 weeks. Probably cutting it close - but I doubt the surgery would be until February.
I thought you would appreciate the clone comment! :rofl: :sunglasses:
I will have to catch up on what you are up to. So many blogs to catch up on! :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah I agree Quality Lighting equals dense buds. In the past I’ve Produced some pretty buds under kind LED lights. But would end up a little light and fluffy. Good luck with your new grow.

2 Likes

What the heck ? 1 seed ? Peyote? 1 seed? Really? Talk about a cheap assed business model! Thats criminal.
Welcome back! And have a great grow! Hope that 1 seed of peyote is the magic seed!

3 Likes

Spinal fusion sounds like a whole lot of fun mate :slightly_frowning_face:. If your operation waiting list is anything like ours you will be waiting a while. As for the catch up, you have a heap of reading to do as there are loads of great grows going on just now :scream:. 8 weeks will be a challenge for sure but two days in hospital then recovery time on top of that you’re going to be struggling to squeeze a grow in. Maybe an auto but even then that could go either way my friend :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice seed collection!

2 Likes

This run will be under 600W HPS - just got to get my hands on a Cool Tube deflector. Then I will just use the LED for veg time.
Thanks mate - just trying decide if I want to risk a run through summer. I don’t use a/c or humidity control so high 30s and humidity that can go from 70% to 30% in 24 hours - not ideal for our little friends.
I was thinking I might just drop a couple of the Pineapple Express Autos to see what the result is (autos were not an intention - they were freebies). That will at least give me a choice - and what is supposed to be a good medical smoke as well.
Really looking forward to getting some solid indica heavy beans in the dirt. :sunglasses: :+1: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sounds like a good plan I would go for it. A little challenge but also a learning experience.

3 Likes