Second Attempt with Blue Dream Auto

True, true. I should be looking at it that way.

1 Like

I’ll try them out, they look like less of a hassle and I won’t have worry about untangling the netting come harvest time.

1 Like

I also use binder clips but with pipe cleaners for lst. I like the binder clips because they are so easy to use and can be put anywhere.

3 Likes

And adjustable on the fly. No excuses for an uneven canopy :joy:

1 Like

Here’s a pic I took just now and sent it to a friend. It’s crazy because I just topped her on December 29th. I just can’t believe the growth in just 15days after I topped her. For a newbie I must be doing something right from all the advice I’ve been given. Lol
So here’s a pic of when I topped her and a couple pics of her now.

4 Likes

Nice! :+1:

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Does anyone think my leaves are too dark. Do I need Cal-Mag?

3 Likes

No and no. Set to watching

1 Like

This is when you need cal mag

3 Likes

looking good

1 Like

I personally think your leaves are fine and wouldn’t worry about it. U are doing a great job and keep it up.

Happy growing

1 Like

She started showing signs of flowering 3 days ago. So I gave her a good watering to flush any Nutrient build up, then waited 3 days and gave her some Lotus Bloom Nutrients last night and this morning she has white hairs everywhere. I’m following the feeding schedule that came with the Lotus Nutrients Package. So in 3 or 4 days I’ll give her Lotus Boost Nutrients and some Grow. The Grow will be 1/2 strength from what I’ve been giving her. Then the feeding cycle starts again with Bloom, wait 3 or 4 days then Boost & Grow, wait 3 or 4 days then give her a good watering. I’ll give her just straight water the last 2 weeks until harvest

Can’t wait 4 those buds filling up 4 u

1 Like

Help !!! I have browning on some of my white pistils. Is my light too bright? I turned it down, just In case it was.

I just checked and even the lowest pistils are having browning ! What could that be? Was I maybe too strong on Nutrients? Should I flush?

Post a picture so we can see what you’re talkin about.

1 Like

This is the best picture unfortunately. The white hair is brown and wilted. I forgot to check the height of my light this morning. I checked it after my initial posts. My light was too low at about 15" and in some areas 14", with my light on max. So I think maybe I fried some pistils. Will all the bud sights die that have wilted pistils?
There’s dead pistils on a lot of my bud sights.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure what the problem was when I noticed the dead pistils. So I turned down my light intensity and flushed my pot with straight water, then I checked my light height and found it at 15" and 14" in some spots. Way too low for the intensity my light was set to, So I raised it back where I had it set at 16".
Just been waiting to see what everyone else’s thoughts or suggestions were.

I can’t really tell the location of the browning pistils? Upper, mid or lower part of the plant? If several weeks in flower, this is normal. The leaves at the top of the canopy is where light burn/bleaching would be obvious :love_you_gesture: most lighting manufacturers list a growth height. In flower 18-12” is the norm.

2 Likes