Second Attempt with Blue Dream Auto

someone that has more experience should chime in. I am still on my 1st grow

1 Like

This is my 2nd attempt, my 1st was a flop. I’ll probably just leave them be and focus my attention on the good growth. No sense in fixing, what don’t need to be fixed. I’ll just continue to LST until the undergrowth fills in the middle Canopy.

1 Like

I personally don’t cut anything that could be a bud. One main reason I do lst is to bring all the lower branches up into the main canopy. As the plant matures the branches will harden up so be careful when pulling them down. Every lower branch had buds on it that were worth keeping. Your plant looks good!

4 Likes

Thank You ! I decided to just leave her be and just continue to move the larger leaves aside until all lower growth catches up.
I’ve been very patient with her this go round. Remember my first grow LMAO

6 Likes

still a success in my book.

4 Likes

So I decided to make my own netting and scrap the one from spider farmer. I like mine better because I can lock my tops in by sliding my strings back and forth, left and right across the outer string

5 Likes

well done. looks great

1 Like

Here’s an update 37 days in soil, 30 days under the light. Topped her 13 days ago, been doing LST ever since. The netting that came with my grow tent was so inadequate for what it’s purpose was. So I made my own netting. Applied 1st layer of netting 2 days ago to replace the useless one, applied a second later of netting to further push larger growth aside.
What do you think for how old she is. Is she small or adequate, mediocre

3 Likes

How long since the first snap and did she stall or keep going? That’ll usually tell me when I can do some selective defoliation with autos. I typically wait until week 3 very similar to growing photos and defoliation. I defoliate light and selective with autos :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Is this an auto really? Should have been seen signs of flowering imo

1 Like

They are only about 25 days old according to this journal. It looks like they are still vegging and should start to go into flower soon. Plant looks good!

3 Likes

Nice looking girl n set up I’m all caught up here to watch if u don’t mind…

Happy growing

1 Like

It says 37 days the post above mine

Haha I went to the first post and it said 26 days ago. So I’m not really sure :man_shrugging:. Looks like a decent size so far and could be in the third week of veg if you take the first 14 days off as a seedling. I would think anytime now it will throw some pistols.

2 Likes

I snapped a top side branch at the 5th node on Saturday. She hasn’t missed a beat since I put her in soil 37 days ago. It was like she said " hey I got plenty, keep it moving lol ".

1 Like

Thank You, don’t mind at all!
This is her this morning.

2 Likes

Blue Dream Auto. I’m hoping to get a little more growth before she starts flowering.

1 Like

Nice tucking and tucking u r doing

2 Likes

Wanted to mention you don’t need a net. Binder clips and plant wire accomplishes the same thing and is more versatile. I use them on every plant I grow

3 Likes

growing real well, keep rocking it

1 Like