Second attempt but completely confused

I’m on my second attempt everything in my mind is going great I talk to them explain to them what’s up and all the good stuff. I have lax on my plant checking to make sure no males have intruded thinking all my seeds have been purchased not something I had laying around. Well to my dismay I found 4 males in with my girls WTF what did I do this time… Chopped down and removed from zone. 1st couple of pictures.

It was kind of stressful I thought the seeds were all good to go no males. Well today I’m doing my chores and WTF 2 of my newest Auto Flower OGK and LR

I’m not sure if it’s something I’m doing. I keep checking after the other day things change daily it’s kind of amazing just the same but I guess I’m not sure why I keep having males pop up. Any input would be great

1 Like

Maybe I’m blinder than i thought but i can’t tell what sex by those photos. I thought i seen some hairs. But you say balls and you can see better than me.
@PurpNGold74 can you help.

1 Like

Ok found pics you posted on another thread definitely have some male parts yhere. You should post those pics over here they are much better.
No to analyze whats up. Fill out a support ticket to start

The 2021 Updated ILGM Suppot Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

What is your light schedule?

Edit… Forget that, just saw that they are autos. Where are your seeds from? Those are full on male, I see no female parts. If you have an email receipt or anything, check the purchase order, then may want to contact supplier. If they were herms, then more likely user error, but that’s a lot of dude plants.

2 Likes

I haven’t had an auto go male on me yet but i might save it if it happens. I would absolutely sacrifice 1 plant and try to get fem auto seeds from it. Collect the pollin and dust a female. Always wanted to try that. I hope for you that these are female. It’s hard to tell from the pictures but they look female. Good luck to you bud.

1 Like

I hink that I’m doing something to make them turn on me I’m pretty primitive in my ways but really thought I was doing good

2 Likes

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) The plants have been many my Low Rider AF purchased 11/29/21 Plants were seedings at 12/26/21 and 1/4/22 Order # 2305461
-Age of plant10-12 weeks
-Method: potting soil
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container Plastic

-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) NA

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable I use Advanced Nutrients New Micro Grow Bloom Base pH Perfect
-Method used to measure PH and TDS

-Indoor or 8X6 Tent Indoor
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum. [EXLENVCE 1500W 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower led Plant Growing Light Fixtures with Daisy Chain Function (Triple-Chips 15W LED)]
-Actual wattage draw of lights

-Current Light Schedule 12/12 was 24on till I switched to 12hr last Saturday
-Temps; Day, Night temps during the day run 75 -84 when they are 24hr’s I tried to keep the heat the same 12hr’s lights out heat runs around 74-78 for the 12hr dark and 12hr light is 78-85
-Humidity; Day, Night Day Humidity I have a couple of bluetooth readers that track all of that info like right now the humidity is 36.8 and temp is 84.4
-Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch fan that runs on a thermostat to keep the temps down
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, No AC I was using a small dehumidifier but that was my first attemp and havn’t had the issue of to much humidity
-Co2; Yes, 1 Exhale bag 1/21/22

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other? NA
Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC) NA
-Temperature of reservoir NA
-TDS of nutrient solution NA
-Amount of air to solution NA
[/quote]

Wow… yes those are full on boys. Quite strange indeed…

ILGM stock? Id reach out to customer service. I believe all our autos are supposed to be feminized.

Are u sure u didnt mix up seeds? Lol

3 Likes

PurpNGold74
These are all purchased seeds after my last screw up I didn’t want the chance of having any males again. In eading the helpful comments I think it’s something I have done, still being pretty green at this and not sure alls I can hope is that leaving things along is the best solution to my problem. I let my guard done thinking that they are all Auto and Feminized seeds 4 Low Rider AF and 2 more but they are Feminized OGKush.

2 Likes

That is very unfortunate. I am new at this, but it doesn’t sound to me like you did it. Curious to see the resolution.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure you ‘cant turn female plants into boys’

Marijuana is a hermie capable plant on the whole. Its a naturally recessive (possibly dominant) trait in their genes.

But imo plants are born male or female with tendencies to be both.

Now that said. Spraying female plants with STS or Colloidal Silver has proven to turn female calyx into pollen chucking males. But thats a chemical thing you intentionally do over weeks.

I believe you were accidentally given regular seeds that turned out to be males. Instead of females that were stressd into herm state.

If bought from here? Im pretty certain ILGM would replace the stock. Other seed banks? Haha good luck

Edit: STS, not STD… please dont spray plants with the Herp :rofl:

3 Likes

Fixed it Merlin bahahaha

3 Likes

You sort of hinted at it @PurpNGold74 but @Bunger64 never did mention where the seeds were purchased.

2 Likes

I try to NEVER spray my plants with Herp. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

3 Likes

jd77 I guess in analyzing what I have been doing and it was mentioned that stress can have an effect on the plants so all my little things I have been doing whether it is the cause or not I’m hoping the girls are still safe checking them twice a day because it seemed like one minute I’m good and then the next day my 3’ tall plants turned on me LOL. I will keep posting on any new out comes. I just like to be able to reach out and get help so easily. Thanks again everyone. Todays picture

1 Like

The only thing I give my girls is the 3 part advanced nutrient and water that is room temp, one of the bad habits was getting my spray on the leaves and not rinsing off. I was thinking I might have been cooking them I guess I don’t know enough about all the STS or Colloidal silver. I swear they didn’t show any sign’s caught me off guard I guess,

2 Likes

Well I 'm just not sure why it happened but I have reached out to ILGM with a purchase that didn’t work and they took right care of me. I will reach out again thanks guys

2 Likes

I just sent a support ticket thanks everyone

2 Likes

So how many girls you have left?
Good luck. I understand your feeling of WTF? Been there a few times. Great fun regardless.
Cheers!

1 Like