Second Aeroponic/DWC grow journal!

Hello all! Starting my second grow with my self built Aeroponic/DWC hybrid system.
This time I will be growing hogs breath and fruity pebbles. I also have a blueberry kush auto flower growing in soil. Check it out and let me know if you have any improvements or suggestions, anything is appreciated! (The Rez totes have lids, just took them off for the pictures.)
@Covertgrower @Zee @SKORPION @PurpNGold74 @NeoGroR @scylents @Myfriendis410
And anyone who would like to follow or I forgot!

7 Likes

Followed @PurpNGold74 advice and mounted the air pump, much quieter for sure!

2 Likes

I followed last time, would love to follow again!

3 Likes

Set to ‘Watching’.

5 Likes

Here if you need anything bro!

4 Likes

That’s a great set up. Watching

2 Likes

Let it begin

4 Likes

I’ll be here!! I’m pumped to watch this one. Get it!?!?

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice setup! What kind of nutrients are you using?

1 Like

@YellowHouse I use and am a big fan of Flora Flex nutrients.(with a few extras. I have epsom salt, overdrive, bud candy, and cal mag to complete the set.

2 Likes

Been a while, but the plants are doing mostly great! One of my girls decided to lst herself even!
There are some strange spots on them though?
Any thoughts on why?

1 Like

Are you foliar feeding?

1 Like

I am not. The one looks almost like PM, but the other looks more orange/copper color.

Kind of looks like the beginning of magnesium deficiency, and a little bit of calcium.
I also don’t know what you’re feeding them.

1 Like

@Covertgrower very possible. I was very light on the cal mag. I feed flora flex, but I will give her a dose of cal mag. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

That makes more sense with more information.

1 Like

So trimmed these two beautiful girls Monday, they loved it! They are already pretty big so switching them to flower today. They even trained themselves!