Season 2 of BiG BuD Auto

I am on board with you Sasquatch, if I keep reading these post, I could be tempted to drop them early. . Sigh… .

Growers have patients…

2 Likes

Rumpel,

sorry for the dumb questions, but I have never seen a pot like that. What type of pots are those?

thanks in advance for the info.

2 Likes

@kw_Bat they are called supper roots air pots, guy in my shop says they are great, apparently very good for diverting roots from growing in circles etc. Also air circulation is even better than in root nurse pots.

5 Likes

The consept makes sense, have you had the oppertunity to utilize them? I might have to try them out.

1 Like

First time I am using it, will see soon enough;)

3 Likes

Look at her go! 3 days and she’s soooo much bigger :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I snifed shorty;) she smels niceeeee

So said to myself time to put up the filter but that monster barely fits into the tent…but wait! There’s the shower door and I can install it outside, just need to switch the fan and filter around! Presto! It’s working:)

Apart from that…

The light timer tripped my fuse box today:/ at least I think it was the timer … 2 hours extra without light she got and she won’t even notice but I am still paranoid about the tripping:/ If it’s the light timer then why? And will it happen again and omg is it possible to cause a fire!?
:neutral_face: I am major league axiety and paranoia with those things…I really know it’s unlikely or even impossible yet still there is a part in that brain that apparently no amount of degres and skills can operate​:joy: So yes, there’s a smoke detector just above the door in the bathroom and an extinguisher beside my bed :sweat_smile:

…damn, I am crazy just a notch.

2 Likes

LMAO this made me laugh! Love it!

4 Likes

Maybe cus I am crazy dog lady;) and obviously with a sniff of a terrier😂

2 Likes

Lol that’s fine you fit right in :laughing::joy:

3 Likes

You watch, she will be a little monster soon. That is some good growth for a couple days. She looks great. :grin:

3 Likes

She’s getting bigger!

Mid of week 4 today. Lady parts are all out, she has no shame whatsoever :grin:

7 Likes

She looks beautiful with all her lady parts exposed :wink:

4 Likes

Well thank you @Missiles, she ain’t modest for sure😂

4 Likes

You’re welcome! With as beautiful as she is she shouldn’t be modest :grin:

3 Likes

Some are just born exhibitionist :grin: I forget you only get a few likes here. I am out all ready :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice @rumpelstiltskin :grin:

2 Likes

AaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaAaaaAaaa
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Amazon are fantastic, refunded on spot without the need to return the item but Shorty is now shorrt on light!

Any recomendations in a €200 budget? LED full spectrum preferably.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 might be able to help you out :wink:

3 Likes

First, visit diyleduk and see what he has within your budget. Second, visit @Screwauger’s journal where he posted nice tutorial on replacing the leds on that light.

3 Likes