Sea of Green in cups

That sounds horrible! Lol

1 Like

pretty sure it’s because i said with authority that “I started using Mosquito bits and haven’t had a problem since”. i should know better. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Just a heads up for all who took the Gnome - X-mas trees pic for a Christmas card earlier. New card photo coming tomorrow :santa:

6 Likes

A reveal party :partying_face: I will have a bowl packed and be standing bye…

2 Likes

:eyes: I’ll be watching this one!

2 Likes

just please no pyrotechnics

3 Likes

Bahahaha I got that one!!!

2 Likes

ha! last time i said my plants dont need anything…right before the fungus gnats and then the spider mites. i say nothing now

4 Likes

haha yeah i’m learning i need to shut up when it comes to any kind of good news these days. the karma is shockingly instant.

3 Likes

I need to get the shot set and hope it works. If so I will post it later today. If not I will probably post it anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey, just wanted to put this out there on this thread, but I talked to two manufacturers of Bti and they said gnats can NOT develop a resistance to it. it is possible I got a bad batch. they recommended I soak a quarter cup per gallon and treat once a week and see how it goes.

4 Likes

That’s how I use it. Got it off a review where it was mentioned from the manufacturer to soak it first.

2 Likes

That was five days ago, where is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sorry. I have the male room starting to drop pollen from some of the 6 different varieties and keeping me busy. I will get it soon. :mask:

1 Like