Sea of Green done

High,
The “Sea of Green” is done. It now has fish and fish guts, minnows paper and ash from the grill. Gonna till it and let her go for the winter. Had to dig my girls out. They had a great root system and they grew well. Final count 108 quart jars full. Not real sure o. The weight but it’s a lot…See ya in the spring
Ger

10 Likes

Cool setup! Any complaints from neighbors about smell?

I think I saw pics before you harvested.

1 Like

Would love to see some pics of harvest. Congrats on a job well done :+1:

High nope the neighbors were great. Here are some pics Ger

8 Likes

Surprised someone didn’t complain on you with plants over the 6’ privacy. Always someone goofy in the neighborhood. Looks nice Gerant

1 Like

Im glad someone didn’t complain. Everything looks great. Good work :wink:

1 Like

Gerant,
Used to live in St Joseph so lots of fishing going on salmon and the likes and my neighbor was an avid fisherman and had the nicest garden you could ever hope for and always digging holes dumping salmon guts in his his garden…Curious on how much weight you got out of those? :thinking:

WOW!!
@Gerant I pulled over a lb between my spring and fall grows and do NOT want to trim another bud for months… 17 Qt jars. You got your hands full in a good way :wink: I hope you have lots of help trimming or you don’t lose your mind from the monotony, Maybe a power trimmer??

1 Like

High,
Yep I did have some help but they bailed on me the third day! Been trimmin a month now. Lol. Almost done two more strips
Ger

4 Likes

Used to catch a lot of those on the north pier in St Joe my favorite fish second to walleye… Nice… Oh get leaves before it rains lol raining south of you at the moment

I have a cousin that took us out on Saginaw Bay, about 40 years ago. My dad worked in Bay City for a couple of years, our cousin would take him out almost every weekend and we would get to go when we came down to visit.

I’m in the U P wedged halfway between Lake Superior and Lake Michigan, about seventy miles to 1 and fifty miles to the other Lake, I do not get a chance to get out and fish them anymore.

those jumbo perch look like you caught them out of the Bay, nice!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Nice job! Make sure you send out xmas gifts to your neighbors! Thats super important to maintain a good relationship. They help keep an eye out for evil doers!

1 Like

High, yep thanks didn’t realize I replied off my phone. Darn it. I believe I deleted it but can you check and make sure for me? I don’t see it anywhere
Ger

2 Likes

It’s gone

I remember seeing this earlier, happy to see the end results. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

It isn’t in the post anymore but I still have the email… How much weed you got :rofl:

J/K…I deleted it… :wink:

High,
How much you need? Lol I probably got it
Ger

Yep its gone… no biggie… it happens